Pitt-Ohio | Moving into Michigan...How far?

Enforcer75

TB Lurker
Credits
I see you guys are moving up my way, a terminal in battle creek MI opened this month from what I hear. Any inside company news of future expansion? like maybe Grand Rapids?

enforcer75 welcome to trucking boards.:smilie_132: Good to have you along for the ride. Hope you will tell others about us.:1036316054:
I'm sure some of these guys will be along in a short to help you out.

no offical word,but as most people know the employees are the last to know about company business. They plan on servicing the whole state from BTC with a partner company doing the upper penisula.

Fewest terminals I have seen required to service the lower part of Michigan is 3 facilities.

It is a long way to the top of the state.

Fewest terminals I have seen required to service the lower part of Michigan is 3 facilities.

It is a long way to the top of the state.

How many miles is that? I know that they are peddeling Greensboro NC out of their Roanoke VA. terminal which is about 100 miles away.

Seems like they have no problem with stem times.

How many miles is that? I know that they are peddeling Greensboro NC out of their Roanoke VA. terminal which is about 100 miles away.

its like 250 miles to the top of the state from battle creek..definatly alot of ground to cover

They also run the Bristol,TN area out of Roanoke,VA. That's 150 to 175 miles out.

310 miles from southern boarder of MI to the Mackinaw Bridge. Its about 280 from battle creek to the bridge.

Thurday my route was 426 and friday 396 out of Roanoke. We run some miles but it breaks up doing the same thing everyday running around the city.

we used to run the state of Ohio with just 2 terms. The powers to be know how to get this done. That is why Pitt is so successful and profitable

I think they run Elkhart Indiana out of BTC, I cant imagine how hard that is. Half of the city closes at 1430 for pickups.Pitt has pretty nice equipment from what I have seen.