New Penn | moving into to Maybrook?

Gto561

TB Lurker
Credits
Any truth to the rumor created in the YRC thread as to New Penn moving into Maybrook and out of Newburgh?

well, according to people in newburgh they are moveing to yrc in maybrook to share there terminal, chain link fence seperating them from yrcs freight. heard lease ran out and yrc not renewing it..sept 1st is what I heard from newburgh guys...that terminal was sold to duie same as Maspeth terminal.i guess sept 1st we will see for sure if its true or not.i go to newburgh every night, as of now, it doesn't look any different or like there is a plan to move from what I see. personally, just another way for yrcw to take more cash from npme, as rent, we will probably get to pay for yrc freights fuel charges once we are in...if it happens!!!

ono
well, according to people in newburgh they are moveing to yrc in maybrook to share there terminal, chain link fence seperating them from yrcs freight. heard lease ran out and yrc not renewing it..sept 1st is what I heard from newburgh guys...that terminal was sold to duie same as Maspeth terminal.i guess sept 1st we will see for sure if its true or not.i go to newburgh every night, as of now, it doesn't look any different or like there is a plan to move from what I see. personally, just another way for yrcw to take more cash from npme, as rent, we will probably get to pay for yrc freights fuel charges once we are in...if it happens!!!

e great

lease ran out ??? i thought all 3 yards had lease agreements in the area of 10-30 yrs for us. my thinking is ADP wanted the yard & YRC obliged? let me know

i agree with you on lease time peroids, plus though npme had first right of refusal, to buy back terminals at end of lease...anyhow keep you up to date with whatever I can find out...here at #03 we are loseing drivers big time this month..alot to abf and couple to duie pyle...prob ably 10 in all, all experienced, anywere from 8 years up to 26 years have said goodbye...

looks like next fri into sat , newburgh will be moving to the yrc terminal in Maybrook...pretty crappy deal, open door terminal, and obviously nothing npme about were we are going...probably cost us more to operate out of there, but hey, we can send the money to yrcw...our great holding company of an owner, private equity firm mentality, cant run a trucking company to be worth a ::shit::, but we will cut our way to some kind of profitability...and lie about everything else....we all know how that next day delivery is going these days...more like 3-4 day, if not lost or destroyed!!! isn't yellow management just wonderful!!!

looks like next fri into sat , newburgh will be moving to the yrc terminal in Maybrook...pretty crappy deal, open door terminal, and obviously nothing npme about were we are going...probably cost us more to operate out of there, but hey, we can send the money to yrcw...our great holding company of an owner, private equity firm mentality, cant run a trucking company to be worth a :::shit:::, but we will cut our way to some kind of profitability...and lie about everything else....we all know how that next day delivery is going these days...more like 3-4 day, if not lost or destroyed!!! isn't yellow management just wonderful!!!
And now yellow is taking freight from their system and dumping it into New Penn. “supposedly “ they don’t have drivers to move the volume they have but it seems more like dumping their ::shit:: on us and kill the little bit of profit we still show.

I was told by a higher up in the spring 2018 Pyle was moving in to the NPME terminal. Best guess it will be spring 2019 before we actually operate there. Gotta renovate first.

Isn't it just the same section of the Maybrook terminal that Roadway was in before the merge?
I dont know, its at the far end of terminal and we were given, excuse me, we rent, 60 doors from yrc...im sure this will show up in the 4th qtr earnings and both companies o/r will improve tremendously, that is unless there is a big snow storm, than all bets are off...