FedEx Freight | Moving right along

ch 4 news

TB Lurker
Credits
Went and took my driving test and drug test today, thank goodness I had the answers......lol now waiting to hear what the next step is.Can't wait to get back in the groove. I hooked up a set of empties and it all came back to me got my old routine down and did a lil 30 mile run. Came back broke the set down and put one in the door.......wonder if thats gonna be on my first check??????????

I did mine yesterday, hr told me the next step is getting the background done and that takes about a week. Then hopefully start orientation the next Monday.

:thumbsup: Good Luck to both of you... I hope it all works out....Sounds like you both have a good foot in the door. :thumbsup:

roger that rgdg.........talked with scm got paperwork done and he said my orientation is going to be in Dallas....anybody know what hotel they put you up in?

[quote author=ch 4 news link=topic=79520.msg825404#msg825404 date=1272489818]
roger that rgdg.........talked with scm got paperwork done and he said my orientation is going to be in Dallas....anybody know what hotel they put you up in?
[/quote]

Yep, I'm in kc, no word yet. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the magic call.

[quote author=ch 4 news link=topic=79520.msg826896#msg826896 date=1272981393]
Thanks guys I can handle the BS I worked for frieght for 11 years :drivin:
[/quote]

Congratulations ch 4 :thumbsup:

I wish I were in your shoes, oh man, to be a truck driver again. being a dockworker with a CDL is getting old really fast. :drivin:

Just got my call, I start Monday also. They said I would going to Dallas or Harrisburg for orientation and will be the first from Kansas city to go thru the new process

[quote author=ch 4 news link=topic=79520.msg825404#msg825404 date=1272489818]
[/

Last summer the hotel was the Sterling in Dallas.