R&L | Mr. Roberts !!!!

awsomewrific

TB Lurker
Credits
Mr. Roberts, You are have been very generous to us in the past, however, the 50 cent raises that we get every year is not keeping up with the rising costs of living!!! Please consider when you give us a increase in pay in April, please make it more substancial!!! A dollar would an hour would be very helpful!!!:1036316054: Thank you very much!!!!

better place for this comment

Don't you think you might get a better chance of Sr. getting this message if you sent it to the drop box on the company website?

Mr. Roberts, You are have been very generous to us in the past, however, the 50 cent raises that we get every year is not keeping up with the rising costs of living!!! Please consider when you give us a increase in pay in April, please make it more substancial!!! A dollar would an hour would be very helpful!!!:1036316054: Thank you very much!!!!
Why don't you ask for OT pay after 8??? or a breakdown of linehaul pay to show what we are really getting for..... How about breakdown pay???? If you look around .50 cents is a good COL raise..... Talk to some teamster drivers on your route ask them about their COL.... Ask yourself would you rather have an extra .50 cents or OT?????? because i bet your not working 40hrs a week not to many city drivers at R&L do.....

Why don't you ask for OT pay after 8??? or a breakdown of linehaul pay to show what we are really getting for..... How about breakdown pay???? If you look around .50 cents is a good COL raise..... Talk to some teamster drivers on your route ask them about their COL.... Ask yourself would you rather have an extra .50 cents or OT?????? because i bet your not working 40hrs a week not to many city drivers at R&L do.....

I think OT after 8 would cause us to lose money!!! I see it happening at Fed Ex!! :biglaugh: I think that we would never work over 8 if they gave us overtime!!!Everyone at my barn is working at least 50 hours per week!!! I don't run Line Haul, however, I do agree with them paying breakdown pay, and detention pay!!!

I think OT after 8 would cause us to lose money!!! I see it happening at Fed Ex!! :biglaugh: I think that we would never work over 8 if they gave us overtime!!!Everyone at my barn is working at least 50 hours per week!!! I don't run Line Haul, however, I do agree with them paying breakdown pay, and detention pay!!!
Running city you know what they charge extra for a residential delv. don't you??? I don't think anyone is going to lose money for what they charge on that alone... As for hours being cut yea it could happen but look at the extended routes it would cost the company more to run extra men on a 400 mile peddle route.. and yes we have 12 or so routes over 350 a day.... Also somebody answer my simple question .50 cents extra an hr,OT after 8 or after 40.. It's not that hard, your not going to disapoint our leaders in WIL. if you give a honest answer......

Running city you know what they charge extra for a residential delv. don't you??? I don't think anyone is going to lose money for what they charge on that alone... As for hours being cut yea it could happen but look at the extended routes it would cost the company more to run extra men on a 400 mile peddle route.. and yes we have 12 or so routes over 350 a day.... Also somebody answer my simple question .50 cents extra an hr,OT after 8 or after 40.. It's not that hard, your not going to disapoint our leaders in WIL. if you give a honest answer......

I think overtime would be great if they would still work us 50-55 hours aweek!!! I:1036316054: honestly believe they would cut us back to 40 if they paid us overtime!!! Yes, I think they would still make money if they paid us OT, just not as much!!!

Another advantage of getting paid overtime would be maybe the company would start coming down on poor dispatching. Although we're getting paid hourly, nothing pissing me off more than when I already work a 10 hour day and my dispatcher sends me to an account where I have to wait up to 2 hours for 1 to 4 skids. If the company is already losing money on the pick-up maybe they would pull us from the pick-up if we are getting paid overtime.

I think overtime would be great if they would still work us 50-55 hours aweek!!! I:1036316054: honestly believe they would cut us back to 40 if they paid us overtime!!!
Thanks for your honesty!!!!!

Yes, I think they would still make money if they paid us OT, just not as much!!!
I don't think they would lose much sleep..... You ever seen what they pay out in claims:hide: ???? They got plenty of money don't worry about what they would lose if they payed us OT......

$1.00/hr YEA RIGHT, AND THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW TRACTOR :bananalama: PROBABLY RUNS BETTER THAN THE "MACK" !!!

SO KEEP ON DREAMING :hysterical:

for what we top out at i think the 50. cent col is great. i don,t want to sound like a suck up but at 45 hr wk at what my hourly wage is great and 50. cent more an hr is good money for my area.

Yeah, it's sorta week that supervisors don't get a cost of living raise. You mean that the drivers and dockworkers gas, electic, and other things go up but all of the supervisors bills stay the same? Don't think so.
.50 per hour might be alright if your talking about somebody that just started with the company but someone that's been there for any amount of time 5yrs or more it's pretty much an insult. Just my opinion.