uLK753z.jpg

fnupoZq.jpg

KtwkX2Y.jpg

NJ9AG3y.jpg

6VrffKG.jpg

tp4KNze.jpg

Kj5LzrS.jpg

QFOUZOO.jpg

I've had to put 4 or 5 down in my life.They were each in their middle to late teens at the time and were suffering.Each time I would say never again but again would come.Had good dogs all my life,good friends with good memories.

You and Rusty, both were very lucky to have each other. I love my dog Brutus, we go everywhere together. My wife says I am like a little boy with him. He follows me from room to room. May he rest in peace and you find comfort in knowing he was treated like family.

Sorry Jeff, I have had cats all my life, they live as long as dogs and I have buried my fair share. I know the pain of loosing a good friend, the way you feel about Rusty is the way I feel about Gentry, my female cat, she is getting up in years and I hate the thought of loosing her, time will heal Brother.

Jeff, if you look to the left, you will see my dog Brutus, a mix of Chocolate Lab and German wired hair pointer. A gift from heaven, I was never going to have another pet. Pulled into a hardware store in Michigan on vacation and they were giving away pups. We got one and have never regretted it. They can be such great friends and part of the family. This one will most likely outlive me. They have a life expectancy of 14 to 20 years. I am not trying to talk you into another pet, but this is just my experience. he s 95 lbs now and still thinks he is a lap puppy.

Jeff, if you look to the left, you will see my dog Brutus, a mix of Chocolate Lab and German wired hair pointer. A gift from heaven, I was never going to have another pet. Pulled into a hardware store in Michigan on vacation and they were giving away pups. We got one and have never regretted it. They can be such great friends and part of the family. This one will most likely outlive me. They have a life expectancy of 14 to 20 years. I am not trying to talk you into another pet, but this is just my experience. he s 95 lbs now and still thinks he is a lap puppy.

ESP, Brutus looks like a cool dog, bet he keeps you laughing, can't beat a mixed breed dog.

Yes he does, we laugh and play and even play at fighting, he is the gentle pet. I have a hard time keeping him out of the pond. I run thru it with him sometimes and my wife, thinks we are like two kids.