Estes | my home town

where i grew up . yankee in the south i dunno. kansas north or south who knows anyway have fun

NationMaster - Encyclopedia: Lecompton, Kansas
Uhhhh Beerboy Lecompton is what??4or5miles from Lawrence?? don't get any more Yankee than that!!The whole area was originally settled by abolitionists[means anti-slavery people for our friends from MO.]from New England.Thats why all those places around there[including one of my favorite brew pubs]use the name Free State in their title.Face it,Beerboy you're HARDCORE YANKEE..

Uhhhh Beerboy Lecompton is what??4or5miles from Lawrence?? don't get any more Yankee than that!!The whole area was originally settled by abolitionists[means anti-slavery people for our friends from MO.]from New England.Thats why all those places around there[including one of my favorite brew pubs]use the name Free State in their title.Face it,Beerboy you're HARDCORE YANKEE..

Say it ain't so BB....:shock:

no no read mister lecompton would've been the capital if those dummys down in kings area would've won. but that whole slave thing would not be cool just a cooler flag. no lecompton fought with lawrence. I think either way if your from Kansas you have a bit of twang in your voice and eat mayo on your hot dogs :hysterical:

no no read mister lecompton would've been the capital if those dummys down in kings area would've won. but that whole slave thing would not be cool just a cooler flag. no lecompton fought with lawrence. I think either way if your from Kansas you have a bit of twang in your voice and eat mayo on your hot dogs :hysterical:
You still grew up in the nicest part of the state,regardless of Lecomptons dubious claims to fame:beerchug:

yes it was nice clintion lake / perry lake man all right there. the best deer hunting around. too bad topeka is in these parts :hysterical: CRAP HOLE !!!