Estes | My old pain

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
with layoffs, doom and gloom . i felt bad for those hanks pics for those G I drivers to see so i thought i would share

100_0871.jpg

100_0872.jpg

100_0879.jpg

BB,I'm guessing you've seen the new Dugan units tooling around the brightlights.they're using the same M.O. as all the other LTL's the Dugan family has founded the past 25 or 30 yrs.Pay salary,no o.t.,work combo,etc.I would imagine since Vitran bought Chris D.out He'll be starting up another company when his no compete clause in the buy out is over.Man talk about addictions,The Dugan family loves starting up companies.

that old truck [1996] 26226 was the best pullin old piece of dooty that i ever drove. jerk a set of triples around all day long

I hear Chris is part of it [there all the same family anyway, chris just gets a lot of christmas money] so is the other brother that runs USRoads. USF DUGAN was a damn good job. I had better bennies than I have now. boohoo me I know just remembering

that old truck [1996] 26226 was the best pullin old piece of dooty that i ever drove. jerk a set of triples around all day long

I hear Chris is part of it [there all the same family anyway, chris just gets a lot of christmas money] so is the other brother that runs USRoads. USF DUGAN was a damn good job. I had better bennies than I have now. boohoo me I know just remembering

Hey BB the paint job looks pretty good unlike some of the LTL CO.colors.You must have waxed it before you took the photo.:hysterical:

Well that was after TNT then USF bought the company I'm guessing you wer'nt there when J.Dugan still ownedthe place.

no i'm 32 now i was a pup at the time started in 01 till it closed in 04/05 ??

Hey BB the paint job looks pretty good unlike some of the LTL CO.colors.You must have waxed it before you took the photo.

no i think it had a new hood for the deer i hit

You've done alright for 32,or at least made good decisions for companies to work for,We have three people that worked @ USF KC, working @ OD Wichita,our T/M ,Saleslady,and out bound sup.All good people,I've enjoyed working with them here.

Yeah he's been T/M almost 2 yrs. now,one of the most even tempered guys I've ever met.A real virtue in our business.I'll pass on your greeting I see him every morning.

100_0871.jpg

you must be one heck of a driver beerboy .... I don't think I could have ever backed a set of triples into the dock that way ..... and look how staight they are :TR10driving03: :butt kiss:

No,your delusional Beer Boy,but we like ya.I did watch a driver from Wilson terminal back a set of pups into a door in one shot in the pouring rain,now that was impressive.

What was impressive, that someone could back a set up to the dock, in the rain in, one shot or that a Wilson driver could do it? (Oh, that's right, Big W told me to behave... sorry Big W... Ignore that last post please.)