TForce | my paycheck makes no sense (pics)

GearJammer88

TB Lurker
Credits
my part time wage was $12 an hour.....i started driving and was finally supposed to get my raise last week so it would be on my check this week, i worked the dock the whole week so it should of be $14.63 an hour

the raise was suppose to take affect last monday, so it should of been 14.63 the whole week

this is what my check says

paycheckw.jpg

please dont laugh at the poor mans paycheck im just an ad hoc :rant:

I've got the contract in frot of me and the only thing I see is $15.68 when you hit seniority rate but I can't make sense of ANYTHING else. What does your Stuart say?

Im going to take a guess .It looks like you have a cdl with a pay scale of 16.13 and you worked 5.12 hours . And you swiped dock at a rate of 15.68 per hour for 10.68 hours . And maybe you worked Sunday before you got the raise at 12.00 per hour
But one thing is for sure you did different types of work to have been paid different rates or you sup put you down for doing other jobs maybe jockey

[quote author=itsrk link=topic=79892.msg827749#msg827749 date=1273198750]
Im going to take a guess .It looks like you have a cdl with a pay scale of 16.13 and you worked 5.12 hours . And you swiped dock at a rate of 15.68 per hour for 10.68 hours . And maybe you worked Sunday before you got the raise at 12.00 per hour
But one thing is for sure you did different types of work to have been paid different rates or you sup put you down for doing other jobs maybe jockey
[/quote]

good guesses but no, i was on the dock every minute of the week....and i didnt work sunday

i havent talked to anybody yet i been home sick with strep throat the last 2 days