My son Marks truck he drives for Tranzliquid

Thank you GT we are all brothers us truckers no matter what country we live & we always learn that it might look greener on the other side until we get there, I always thought it must be wonderful to have such large trucks stops, I now know that they are just large cess pools of sewage amongs,t other things, I think you would be so shocked at how rough & small our roads are but you would soon adjust to the hills & tight corners & changing gear with your left hand.

Cheers my friend & best wishes for a happy new year to you & family.
kiwiray.

LOL. I'm limited to what can be done with the left hand. 1.Roll left side window down. 2. Use fingernail from one of the fingers to remove obstructions from just below the eye region. 3. Involves toilet paper...sometimes completing #2....oh yeah and sometimes....well you get the picture.

LOL. I'm limited to what can be done with the left hand. 1.Roll left side window down. 2. Use fingernail from one of the fingers to remove obstructions from just below the eye region. 3. Involves toilet paper...sometimes completing #2....oh yeah and sometimes....well you get the picture.

You must be left handed, I wipe with my right hand, just in case I meet a middle eastern terrorist.

Of course Racer it,s the RIGHT side, that's why you fellas have so many prangs cos Y,all sit on the wrong side.:hysterical:

Kiwiray

Everytime I sit on the right side, traffic goes all crazy and stupid, people start blowing their horns and swerving all about. Just makes me too nervous.