My Swift Driving Academy Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should have gone to a trucking forum that did not have self righteous jerks

Thanks for the laugh, you self righteous jerk!!!

See. You're a jerk. I already know how you work. A no class, back stabbing, selfish, boot licking jerk. LOL. .

I better stop before I say something I might regret.

Last edited by a moderator:
See. You're a jerk. I already know how you work. A no class, back stabbing, selfish, boot licking jerk. LOL. .

I better stop before I say something I might regret.
And how 'bout our resident self righteous jerk bragging some more about how he (a road driver) never damaged any freight. Not while picking it up, delivering it, loading it, unloading it or backing into it with a forklift. I like to hear how great you are.

I was gonna have a campfire and invite him, we could hold hands and sing songs, but my parole officer said if I light a fire it would be arson and violate my parole

Well, at the expense of sounding like a Sally, ya'll CAN be really crappy to newbies, and really new blood is appreciated in the forums. You'll operate under the guise of not sugar coating it, but in reality your just being a bushel of cranky curmudgeons.
How about knowing that there are going to be a ton of newbies out on the road with you whether you like it or not, but maybe, just maybe all of you might have the opportunity to have an impression on at least a few said newbies.
Or you could just keep running new members off by being jerks, I will be slowing some of that uncalled for hostility down, as I for one am growing very tired of it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well, at the expense of sounding like a Sally, ya'll CAN be really crappy to newbies, and really new blood is appreciated in the forums. You'll operate under the guise of not sugar coating it, but in reality your just being a bushel of cranky curmudgeons.
How about knowing that there are going to be a ton of newbies out on the road with you whether you like it or not, but maybe, just maybe all of you might have the opportunity to have an impression on at least a few said newbies.
Or you could just keep running new members off by being jerks, I will be slowing some of that uncalled for hostility down, as I for one am growing very tired of it.

Golly, I didn't think I (we) were that bad, I guess we best step back and re-think things.

That's more in general, rather than this thread in particular, but that's my friendly warning shot across the bow.

Sheesh!

Way to hijack the n00b's thread!

277.jpg

Meanwhile, Kalak is busy trying to live down the wonderful reputation of his new employer.

hqdefault.jpg

i81-crashjpg-b35cadf8dab867b3.jpg

AR-130829429.jpg%26q%3D40%26MaxW%3D900

But hey, when you drive for a company that has more than 15,000 trucks on the road, you're gonna have more exposure. At least Mr. Kalak didn't choose Werner.

It's all Racer's fault.

And how 'bout our resident self righteous jerk bragging some more about how he (a road driver) never damaged any freight. Not while picking it up, delivering it, loading it, unloading it or backing into it with a forklift. I like to hear how great you are.

Or the jerks that admit to kicking Upack freight? I've been in plenty of city equipment, man you guys are slobs and treat the equipment terrible.

Or the jerks that admit to kicking Upack freight? I've been in plenty of city equipment, man you guys are slobs and treat the equipment terrible.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Don't ship Upack with us, unless you're OK with some city clown kicking your freight.
:hysterical:
This is some damn funny stuff. Are you road guys really that oblivious? I have a buddy for you posting in our forum these days and you should look him up, I'm sure you could be new BFF's. I don't go 'round dropping names so I'll leave it up to you but I will give a hint-he's a highway cowboy who can't see any reason why a city schlepp would not continue to drive regardless of conditions. He's easy to find over there. Now, back to U-Pack, you self righteous jerk, we don't touch the stuff. The customer loads it into a trailer or a cube. They put their own lock on the cube and a bulkhead behind their stuff in the trailer. Untouched by ABF hands=minimum liability/responsibility for the goods. If you need any more lessons on ABF feel free to ask, if I don't have the answer I'll try to get it for you.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:hysterical:
This is some damn funny stuff. Are you road guys really that oblivious? I have a buddy for you posting in our forum these days and you should look him up, I'm sure you could be new BFF's. I don't go 'round dropping names so I'll leave it up to you but I will give a hint-he's a highway cowboy who can't see any reason why a city schlepp would not continue to drive regardless of conditions. He's easy to find over there. Now, back to U-Pack, you self righteous jerk, we don't touch the stuff. The customer loads it into a trailer or a cube. They put their own lock on the cube and a bulkhead behind their stuff in the trailer. Untouched by ABF hands=minimum liability/responsibility for the goods. If you need any more lessons on ABF feel free to ask, if I don't have the answer I'll try to get it for you.

Hey, I'm just going off your words. It was you that said you kick the Upack Freight around. So you lied?

Status
Not open for further replies.