ABF | My TM and his wisdom

Nothing too big here, but wouldn't you think a TM of a trucking terminal would know what his trucks burn? He posted this a couple weeks ago...Bless his heart, always trying to save money...lol
20220901_053154.md.jpg
Hello , the TM is talking about drivers getting a -15% discount on Gas for personal cars and -15% off talking a Bath & the Liberty Travel plaza also has a Liberty Tax office in truck stop too for drivers wanting to do taxes too when done bathing & gassing up !!

Hello , the TM is talking about drivers getting a -15% discount on Gas for personal cars and -15% off talking a Bath & the Liberty Travel plaza also has a Liberty Tax office in truck stop too for drivers wanting to do taxes too when done bathing & gassing up !!
I think Big Dave sponsors a pinto
bean supper at Libertys on Fridays.
Could this be the (gassing up) he refers to?

Nothing too big here, but wouldn't you think a TM of a trucking terminal would know what his trucks burn? He pted this a couple weeks ago...Bless his heart, always trying to save money...lol
20220901_053154.md.jpg
sounds like something "Mayor Pete" , our 'Sexretary " of Transportation might say?

You know those jet plains (planes) and Rail Road Engines run off gasoline, BUT, they
are working on 'lectric ones...(generated by wind and solar, of course)...wouldn't dare use coal to power those 'lectric power generators

I think Big Dave sponsors a pinto
bean supper at Libertys on Fridays.
Could this be the (gassing up) he refers to?
hey, what's wrong with a meal of pinto beans, cornbread and a little hot sauce on top?

Or a bowl of cornbread with buttermilk mixed in...

Back in my early years, it was a common thing..PLUS, our blue jeans didn't come with "fashionable" holes in the knees when you bought them,,if you know what I mean!)

I was looking through some old scrapbooks/photos last month and saw a group classroom photo where most of the boys had to "roll up" the bottom cuff of the jeans...heck, we had to grow into them!....no going down and buying new ones anytime soon.

And, we got the pleasure of "being on-line" when we got to hang them on the
outside clothes line with a clothes pin....Gosh, it was so much simpler back then!

Last edited:
hey, what's wrong with a meal of pinto beans, cornbread and a little hot sauce on top?

Or a bowl of cornbread with buttermilk mixed in...

Back in my early years, it was a common thing..PLUS, our blue jeans didn't come with "fashionable" holes in the knees when you bought them,,if you know what I mean!)

I was looking through some old scrapbooks/photos last month and saw a group classroom photo where most of the boys had to "roll up" the bottom cuff of the jeans...heck, we had to grow into them!....no going down and buying new ones anytime soon.

And, we got the pleasure of "being on-line" when we got to hang them on the
outside clothes line with a clothes pin....Gosh, it was so much simpler back then!
You forgot to cut up an onion in those beans.
We were wealthy, mom ironed a patch on our knee holes.