1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS N.j. Woman Killed By Illegal Immigrant Who Was Deported Twice.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Keepingon, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

https://www.nj.com/hudson/2019/04/i...an-in-jersey-city-already-deported-twice.html

The man charged with raping and strangling a jogger in Jersey City’s Lincoln Park had already been deported twice, Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials said.

Jorge Rios, who was identified by ICE officials as Jorge Alberto Rios-Doblado, is from Honduras and “has been removed from the country on two prior occasions, in 2003 and 2004,” according to ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operation (ICE-ERO) in Newark. ICE officials also said Rios initially entered the country illegally

Raped her, killed her and dumped her in a lake located inside a park where children play.

One of the first things the recently elected Dem. Governor Phil Murphy did was make NJ a sanctuary.
    The Mayor Of Jersey City where the woman was raped and killed is also a big sanctuary supporter.
    If you look in the comment section of the article people are hitting them pretty hard over this.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    These stories should enrage all Americans.

Keepingon and buffalobill like this.
  3. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    every time the bleeding heart deadbeat defends illegals i think of my wife and daughters, how can anyone defend this? deported twice? wtf?

Northern Flash, Keepingon and Rastus like this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

What did that evil American do to that poor illegal?

These stories are an almost daily occurance
    It needs to stop

Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda

Driver Since:
    Yep, because it's coming soon to a neighborhood near us. The left wing media refuse to carry these stories and want them to just go away. That's what happens when the media has picked a side versus reporting the news. If the media was legitimate, the majority of the American people would be outraged.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Democrat Propaganda

Driver Since:
    Many of these criminals would have been handed over to I.C.E. from the county jails, and been deported, if the cities weren't a sanctuary city. These sanctuary city mayors need to be held accountable. (A Seth Rich treatment wouldn't hurt my feelings any because that's what they deserve.)

52FARMER likes this.