1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Nadler Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag On Motive Behind Impeachment, ‘the President Poses A Threat To Ou

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

Nadler Lets the Cat Out of the Bag on Motive Behind Impeachment, ‘The President Poses a Threat to Our Election’ (VIDEO

Nadler let the cat out of the bag and admitted what we have known all along — the Dems do not have a candidate who can beat Trump in 2020 so their only hope is to remove him from office.

“We are also faced with a very direct threat that this president put himself repeatedly above the interest of the country and poses a threat to the integrity of the next election…he poses a threat to the integrity of the next election if he’s allowed to continue to do what he’s doing,” Nadler said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...esident-poses-a-threat-to-our-election-video/

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

I heard several times this weekend that if Trump is not impeached and removed from office
    then he will be more brazen in asking for foreign help

essentually they are trying to delegitimize the 2020 election already

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

If you listened to the hearing today you caught a lot of insinuating along those lines as well..
    They know their case is weak at best and that it’s going to bite them, but they are in so deep they have to keep digging..

Northern Flash and Bubba74 like this.
  4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    [​IMG]

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash BIG BOY DOWN!

Driver Since:
    Even Hillary and Moochelle know that they can't beat Trump since America is doing so well. If that wasn't the case, one or both would have already entered the race since they know that all of the Democrat candidates suck and they could easily beat them in the primaries.

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

Hillary is out rerunning the 16’ election according to Bernie

8. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

dont think Hilly wants to go down as a 3 time loser
    save that for Biden

9. Toby

Toby I live Here

I am not so sure Bubba, she is making all indications that she will jump in. After all she can then claim that everything surrounding her and those that are bringing it out is a attack on a political opponent...

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

plus as the Russian narrative is making its rounds again. she can claim that their interference caused her to lose

11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    They are all so bad that I keep flip flopping as to who I want to win their nomination, based on who would be easier to destroy in the general.

12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    The old skank has one foot propping the door open, just in case Schiff and/or Nadler can bloody Trump up enough to give her more optimism for a win. So far, not much hope.

13. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I've veen saying it for months fellas, she coming back. She is like a bad disease that America can't get rid of.