" name that fool"

I'm not the one that has to man up DUDE! According to you, someone has been falsely accused and yet you're the only one that can set the record straight...allegedly. You MIGHT consider?? Why prolong the inevitable? Legally your true identity will be revealed, at no cost to us. You are the one who has alot riding on this cat and mouse game. If I'm proven wrong, and because I'm a man,I will personally have a face to face with him, but until then we're sticking to what we know. You on the other hand, will have to face the music and you're fellow workers once it's confirmed. I feel sorry for you, not knowing what position you've put not only yourself, fellow workers and your family into. You think this is all a joke that will go away once the Teamsters take over. That is sooooo far from the truth. I'm the man here... not you!!! I was the one who told everyone who I was... because I'm not afraid to take the heat for my convictions.....unlike yourself.

You guessed wrong doosh bag call Sean and say you sorry and then guess again because you will NEVER figure out who I am. But I know you Mark and a whole lot more.

See you in the funny papers loser !

And no Mark your not the man ,,,, any man who needs his daughter to fight his battle is not a man he is more like a mouse looking for a piece of cheese.

Want some cheese rat !??

And Mark if your gonna threaten my family again I might just have to beat you like the girl you are . Oh wait you don't know who my family is bahahahahahahajajajanana looooooooooooser !!!'

No threats here " little man". I never once made threats to you or your family so don't put words in my mouth! I stand by my convictions and everything I post, unlike yourself who makes things up as you go along. That's the best you can do... calling me names ??? You're a woman trapped in a little boys body with the mindset of a 3 year old....remember that post???? Get your ducks in a row cause once the pond is drained it's you'll have nowhere to hide!!! Never say never unless you can prove otherwise. You think you know me???? And why do you keep bringing up my daughter???? Nothing else to say??? She has nothing to do with this.... except the fact that she said her peace about those idiots that posted on facebook. Does that make her a bad person...or just a daughter that loves her father and knows first hand the hell we all went through from my accident!!! You have no self worth or compassion for anyone but yourself. When the time comes tough guy, you can meet my wife,son, and daughter and tell them face to face what you really think of them. What a poor excuse of a human being!!!

Wow that's a lot of text your making my eyes bleed. I couldn't get past the first word.

Mark you need to call Sean and say your sorry. Come on you can do it !!

If i'm wrong...don't you worry about me manning up.....I'll do alot more than just apologize, unlike yourself, not setting the record straight like a real friend, man and co-worker would normally do. But then again we kinda expected your stance based on what you stand for. Just crawl back in your little world and sit tight. Like I said before.... " NAME THAT FOOL" is only days away!!!!!!

Mark ,, you are really really stooopid or a doosh bag shine boy. I will vote for both . I am not Sean and you need to apologize to him !!

For I am DARKSKY !!!!

I have always wanted to do that in a ZOD sorta way !

Keep guessing Shine boy maybe by 2020 you will get a clue !!

Why yes I am and I have minions you know like the movie !

Now enough if this poppy cock

Kneel before DARKSKY !!

I shall name you " shine box doosh bag boy"

As I sit on my throne,with my pants around my ankles, it always reminds me of just how powerless you and your minions are. Human waste just brainlessly floating about, not realizing that their destiny is just a flush away. I look forward each and every day, to see you and your minions play out with the same end result. There is no victory in this war, only vindication from those who will expose the weak, just like you and your minions swirling in a sea of doom, helplessly facing the same fate each and every time I wipe my butt. You sound just as helpless each time you speak. Time after time, the same scenario with no credible results deemed feasible and real. Only a fool sees a fool. And you love hearing yourself spew nonsense and childish tactics as you pose in front of that mirror. All you've done is reinforce who we know you are all along, with your coin of phrase trademark comments. You don't even have a following anymore. Heck, I actually thought at one point you really cared about someone being falsely accused. I halfheartedly expected you to IM me telling me who you really are, which I would've kept confidential. But you're main concern has always been you and only you, with no regard for anyone but yourself. There will be a time and a place coming real soon. And those who think they know you on every level will be quite shocked when the wrecking ball crashes into your little world. And when the dust clears all that'll be left standing will be you on one side of that 2 way mirror and all of us on the other side.

All of you bahahahahahahaha oh man I named you right . Come on tough guy right here right now put your money where your mouth is punk I will take on all of you right now ! Whatcha got shine boy ?

I'll tell ya NOTHING A BIG FAT ZERO. You doosh.

And oh you accused him butt wipe you and you teamster cronies not me !

what I have you'll never experience..... professionalism,patience and the ability to get you all worked up while all of us sit back and laugh!!!!!

Worked up me lol dude your such a tool you don even know when your chain is being yanked. See ya in the funny papers shine boy!

Why yes I am and I have minions you know like the movie !

Now enough if this poppy cock

Kneel before DARKSKY !!

I shall name you " shine box doosh bag boy"
Nothing for nothing, but if you intend to call union supporters douche bags try spelling it the right way....