Yellow | Name the trucking companies

Okay.

So what is the point?

For those who are 'Johnny Come Lately', 17 years ago, when I was sitting on the picket line, ABF/Carolina decided to go ahead and take concessions so they could keep their jobs. They are still in business to this day...and doing pretty good, I might add.

So, I am confused as to what the point is.

Would be much appreciated if anyone could educate me on this.

i ask you what does are company pay every monday for union dues

Delta Freight Lines-Union

Hope you are reading this Joe, your retired old hound-dog!

(Joe was our assigned Delta P&D driver for years)

I worked at an outfit where the Dad died and one of the worthless sons embezzled a quarter of a million out of the coffers for his gambling addiction. They soon closed. Does this count?

Yeah, it counts and it sucks too.

So what was the companies name?

Only the companies I worked for:

Direct Transit Lines, Grand Rapids. union

Tri-State Motor Transit. union, went on strike after I quit.

Chippewa Motor Freight. union

Key Line Freight. union, bought by Roadway

Refrigerated Transport. non-union

R-W Service System. union

Agent using authority of P.I.E. bulk division and then Matlack with non-union drivers.

GATX Logistics. non-union, bought by APL.

Those Unions at those companies...they sucked them dry.

My questions are simple: Can anyone tell me what the YRCW pays to the Union when you punch the time-clock to start work for the week? And...Why is not anyone grateful for our jobs, a 10% cut that not only includes Union members, but also Manager (non-Union) as well?

Not everyone is 'owed' something for nothing. Thank God that we are, at this point, still in business and have the opportunity, at this point, to make a concession.

you guys @ 187 do you remember a carrier called L.I. trucking out of Deer Park, were they union or non. They were a small regional carrier I used to see all the time running on the LIE.

When I lived in Michigan:
Surf-Air, nu
Special Delivery Services, u
Randall Trucking & Leasing, u
Sureway Trucking, u
Detroit Transfer, u
In Albuquerque:
Rawhide Express, nu
P.I.E., u
Roadway.