Central Transport | Nashville terminal

wrenchmonkey

TB Lurker
Credits
So how is Vitran gonna pay for this do we think they have flood insurance NOT so how are they gonna recover ? take from you and me ? :nutkick:

Instead of worrying about who is going to pay for the cost of recovery, why dont you worry about the employee's who may have lost everything in the flood. I am so glad that I no longer work here with attitudes like yours. You are so miserable, I do not get it...QUIT...START YOUR OWN COMPANY! Then you can have all of the over time, the nicest equipment.... :threadsux:

[quote author=KDRPJAX link=topic=79880.msg827507#msg827507 date=1273144285]
Instead of worrying about who is going to pay for the cost of recovery, why dont you worry about the employee's who may have lost everything in the flood. [/quote]

I agree with you KDRPJAX and also hope everything works out for those ppl during these times. Hopefully some ppl from the terminal will keep us posted on how things are going over there. Lot's of luck on your new employment KDR and I wish you the best.

KDR you no longer work here and need to move.I will take care and worry about my family before I worry about anybody in Nashville terminal. They have unemployment to fall back on like every one else does.Were was your compassion for the single fathers in Grand Rapids and there familys . Oh ya we need to call our customers in Nashville we cant deliver your freight because we were to lazy to move trucks and your freight from a flood that we knew was coming. :busted:

well Monkey, some ppl do have heartfelt feelings for others in a time of need. maybe some don't get those feelings until they themselves are faced with a crisis. i actually feel sorry for you. Move on and I'm sorry i came into this thread. again kdr is right :threadsux:

AHAHAHAHAHA! "Heartfelt feelings" I agree that yes, they have a crisis no doubt but that's where it stops. I will agree with Wrench. It could very well cost every one of us in the end. But nobody wants to hear that now do they? Wanna talk attitudes? A few threads ago, I was a "crying little beeeatch" because of arrogant, ignorant, and heartless people telling me that I need to tell my kids too bad, deal with it, and need to put my family on the back burner for a company that could care less about me or the next guy. Never ceases to amaze me how people can take a double standard when they think they know it all. Get over yourselves and YOU deal with it. Thanks, but I don't need someone to come over to me and start preaching to me right and wrong. Negative and uninformed people that don't even work here anymore start passing judgment without a clue (kinda like management in GR) and just don't get it. IF you've moved on, then keep up the good work and keep on moving. If you're sorry you come into this thread, glad you're self righteous and your apology is accepted. Since censorship is so important here, do what you gotta do. The truth sucks and it sucks to be you if you can't handle it.

Once again you have it all wrong...no one said that you should put the health of your child in front of work, but work does pay for the health care of your child...To take 5 minutes to back a trailer in would not have killed you...I say this a lot, if you are sooo goood, start your own company and hire Mr, GRP, I am sure that you guys would would be a perfect team. Please post when you are accepting applications, I can not wait to work for guys tht would be perfect. By the way, I love my new job! Look for KDRPO...he will coming soon :hissy:

This message board is geared to be family friendly.
it is informative to keep all who are interested in the trucking industry on top of industry events,as well as a friendly way of voicing concerns to our fellow trucking peers.

However we can agree to disagree with each other as we all don't all share the same opinions on any given topic.

I just noticed this thread is heading off to the dark side,and would like to see everyone in this here Vitran Express Forum please be considerate of others that do not happen to share the same opinions as you.

In other words I'm asking in a nice way to please think about your comments,and how they may effect the rest of the message board members before you type them out,and post them.
Thanks to one and all,for making this Trucking board the biggest,and best trucking industry message board in all of North America,Canada,and beyond,Apostolic

You need to stood corrected yet again. Since there is too much holy rolling here for me to state what I really wanna say, I'll just make my point and go back to reality instead of this fantasy. Never was anything ever said about the health of my kids or anything about wanting to start our own company. It was to do with daycare and transportation issues. You read whatever from somewhere else and dreamed up you own foolishness. Never not at any point did I claim to cry about taking 5 minutes to back in a trailer. Never in almost 20 years of driving have I ever NOT been able to complete a run or route. Don't you even try that crap with me telling me how much you think you know with you clueless and smart ass comments. And if I were to start my own company, given you ignorance and arrogance, you would never see the light of day in any of my business and since your new job is so great, go run your mouth over there. I have yet to see you have anything worth interest in listening to other bashing others with stupid and uninformed info. You are a complete waste of a CDL and I have better things to do with my real life than listen to absolutely nothing of interest from you.

And again, I hope your greener grass is a haven for every dog and cat in the neighborhood to leave hot steamy piles on. :buttkisser:

I apologize for mispeaking, I was referring tou Chris Driver, when he claimed that he got fired for not backing a truck in...Sorry, all of you negative people are the same....I guess a company is supposed to drop everything because you have transprtation issues...how is that Vitran's problem? :hissy:

[quote author=TWanger link=topic=79880.msg827798#msg827798 date=1273238045]
AHAHAHAHAHA! "Heartfelt feelings" I agree that yes, they have a crisis no doubt but that's where it stops. I will agree with Wrench. It could very well cost every one of us in the end. But nobody wants to hear that now do they? Wanna talk attitudes? A few threads ago, I was a "crying little beeeatch" because of arrogant, ignorant, and heartless people telling me that I need to tell my kids too bad, deal with it, and need to put my family on the back burner for a company that could care less about me or the next guy. Never ceases to amaze me how people can take a double standard when they think they know it all. Get over yourselves and YOU deal with it. Thanks, but I don't need someone to come over to me and start preaching to me right and wrong. Negative and uninformed people that don't even work here anymore start passing judgment without a clue (kinda like management in GR) and just don't get it. IF you've moved on, then keep up the good work and keep on moving. If you're sorry you come into this thread, glad you're self righteous and your apology is accepted. Since censorship is so important here, do what you gotta do. The truth sucks and it sucks to be you if you can't handle it.
[/quote]Well said. Yes, I do feel bad about the drivers and their families. I know unemployment isn't enough, but a start. Hopefully, they will get some assistance,too.
As for Pjax, I really don't need another sob letter from Rick telling me how tough it is that they have to undercut by 90% the freight. No, they don't. Just don't take it. But it seems Vitran is still chasing YRC's tail, trying to be the lead dog. Nothing wrong with wanting to be big, but not on the backs of your workers. Yes, since Vitran/Pjax is self insured, we all will be paying for those trucks..