FedEx Freight | National Truck Driver Appreciation Week

Does it effect mngmnt. Bonuses as to how much they spend on this week?
I'm almost certain it does not. Typically, event funding is provided/approved on a $ amount per person basis, with local discretion as to how to spend it. It would be counter-productive for this to factor into bonuses, success ratios, etc., IMHO.

Years ago we were told it did. Our previous manager would only make hotdogs and frozen hamburger patties and we were told the less he spent the more he made.
Our fairly large center had a pretty small budget to work within considering our size and amount of employees and I must say I'm impressed at what they were able to provide within that budget seeing as how every employee was treated, not just the drivers.

Our fairly large center had a pretty small budget to work within considering our size and amount of employees and I must say I'm impressed at what they were able to provide within that budget seeing as how every employee was treated, not just the drivers.

They must shop at Aldi's, it works for me! :)

Our center had a nice cookout with burgers, dogs,brats, salads, chips, soda, cookies, brownies, then muffins for breakfast,danishes, We received the coffee tumbler, our manager did a great Job for a center our size She does well and respects us doesn't give us a hard time about anything..

WlnsaQ6.jpg

All CRST drivers got T shirts....

Hell with the shirt I'll take the girl!

We had Sundrops and Lance toastchee peanut butter crackers at Big Dave's house for driver appreciation.

Not only the drivers, Ole Dave said they been working so hard at the Coop lately, he sponsored an all expense paid fishing trip,
The girls came back with a Red Snapper!

I just finished a hamburger topped with chili, onions, mustard, and slaw. Is that weird too? :idunno:

Only thing weird is, you left off a slice of cheese.
You should come over Thanksgiving. I'll introduce you to collard greens seasoned with ham hocks and deep fried turkey injected with creole butter. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Throw in a little "Hoppin John" and you got it covered, guys from the shaky side won't know about this dish.