ABF | NATIONWIDE STAND TALL

millhouse63

TB Lurker
Credits
WE NEED TO SHOW OUR UPPERS WE ARE NOT WEAK OR STUPID WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR BALLOT VOTE NO IF NOT FOR YOURSELVES AND FAMILIES FOR THOSE WHO ARE LAID OFF AND BARELY MAKEING IT WITH THE FEW HOURS THEY GET. MANY BROTHERS IN THE PAST HAVE SACRAFICED PLENTY FOR US TO HAVE WHAT LITTLE WE HAVE DONT MAKE THEIR SACRAFICE ONE IN VEIN. WE NEED TO STAND STRONG AND TOGETHER TO SHOW THEM WHO CARRIES THE COMPANY AND DONT FALL FOR CLAIMS OF DOORS SHUTTING THEY WILL NOT THEY HAVE TO MUCH TO LOSE, AND IF THEY REALLY WANT HELP START WITH CLEANING UP MANAGEMENT AND THE OVER HIREING OF NEW ONES THAT ARENT NEEDED :tribe:

[quote author=millhouse63 link=topic=79504.msg823959#msg823959 date=1272003842]
WE NEED TO SHOW OUR UPPERS WE ARE NOT WEAK OR STUPID WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR BALLOT VOTE NO IF NOT FOR YOURSELVES AND FAMILIES FOR THOSE WHO ARE LAID OFF AND BARELY MAKEING IT WITH THE FEW HOURS THEY GET. MANY BROTHERS IN THE PAST HAVE SACRAFICED PLENTY FOR US TO HAVE WHAT LITTLE WE HAVE DONT MAKE THEIR SACRAFICE ONE IN VEIN. WE NEED TO STAND STRONG AND TOGETHER TO SHOW THEM WHO CARRIES THE COMPANY AND DONT FALL FOR CLAIMS OF DOORS SHUTTING THEY WILL NOT THEY HAVE TO MUCH TO LOSE, AND IF THEY REALLY WANT HELP START WITH CLEANING UP MANAGEMENT AND THE OVER HIREING OF NEW ONES THAT ARENT NEEDED :tribe:
[/quote]
AMEN BROTHER...TOO MANY CAME BEFORE & SACRIFICED FOR US TO HAVE WHAT WE HAVE. MEN DIED FOR OUR UNION & OUR RIGHTS!! THEY HAD EVERYTHING TO LOSE THAT WE HAVE BUT THEY STOOD TALL & WEREN'T AFRAID BECAUSE THEY BELIVED IN THE GREATER GOOD. I'm a third generation and i know what the price was for us to have what we have. You want to talk about 5 or 10 years down the road...well there will be no union if we don't make this stand. they want to conquer and divide BE TEAMSTER STAND TALL & STRONG FOR YOURSELF,YOUR FAMILY, & YOUR FELLOW TEAMSTERS FUTURE...IT'S ALL UP TO US THE RANK & FILE!!!!

You guys are exactly right, I,m 2nd generation. Too much has been sacrificed over the years to just roll over like this. The fact that the results for the first quarter came out today even strengthens my belief that the company will do anything necessary to get this thing passed with scare tactics. At 165 we have loaded trailers stacked up because we cant even get caught up and they want me to believe its this bad. :shift:

Please... Everybody, make sure to only mark the box. If there is any other markings on the ballot,the vote will not count!

We are working 60 or 60 plus hours a week, and can't get everything delivered. Also we can't pickup all the freight somedays. They will not recall anyone from layoff.

The members of the Las Vegas City Employees Association, by far the largest of the four city bargaining units, voted against giving wage concessions to the city. And that was only for an 8% pay cut. It's time to send these companies a message to leave our pay alone! They use the fear of the economic situation to go after our wages. IMO if a company has to rely on a wage concession to survive, sooner or later, it will not make it. Past history speaks for itself.

[ftp=ftp://dailyme.com/story/2010042100006230/goodman-advises-budget-cuts-union-rejects.html]http://dailyme.com/story/2010042100006230/goodman-advises-budget-cuts-union-rejects.html[/ftp]

[quote author=Truxforever link=topic=79504.msg824436#msg824436 date=1272156663]
We are working 60 or 60 plus hours a week, and can't get everything delivered. Also we can't pickup all the freight somedays. They will not recall anyone from layoff.
[/quote]

its the same here at 140 (Vegas) stand strong vote No... WE are united on this one!