NBA Finals

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
LeBron vs Curry. My head says Golden State. But I am a life long Cavs fan. So it had better be Cleveland.

Kyrie is out so we got like no chance. Tonight should be interesting. LeBrick and his merry men.

This series was over had Cleveland blown that game. It's getting more interesting now, but Golden State can definitely win in Cleveland also. If LeBron and the gang can pull off this championship, even the LeBron haters will have to concede that he's up there with Jordan.

This series was over had Cleveland blown that game. It's getting more interesting now, but Golden State can definitely win in Cleveland also. If LeBron and the gang can pull off this championship, even the LeBron haters will have to concede that he's up there with Jordan.

If he wins this Finals with nobody it gets him close. Michael was both a dominate scorer and defender. Lebron would rather pass and is a fantastic " help or weak side " defender. I understand the argument that Lebron is a better teammate and that his skills are better suited to team play. But this is an individual assessment and he isn't more dominate than Jordan, Jabbar or Chamberlain. With some more rings he could be in the argument of as good as Bird and Magic. And the three of them play or played close to the same style and compare similarly even though you could argue one was a little better at this and the other was a little better at that. With none of them having the size to change the league and even the rules of play the way Wilt and Kareem did. Or the talent and determination to attack the league the way Michael did. Jordan's most amazing stat ? 0-0 in game 7. That's right. He won all them rings and never needed a game 7.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3. Wilt Chamberlan
4. Bird or Magic I can see arguments both ways
5. LeBron

So now we are tied up. This thing is probably going to seven games. But we gotta do something different tonight.