Ncaa Football 2019

If only there was a Ohio NFL team ( that didn't play college football like the Buckeyes do )

Jeff needs to add the dislike button back to the sports thread. The hell kinda backhanded garbage. You ass hat. Why, I oughta.

In all fairness. Cincy is playing for Burrow.

And Cleveland needs to fire Kitchens NOW !!! All this talent with a damn rookie head coach. A year wasted.

Jeff needs to add the dislike button back to the sports thread. The hell kinda backhanded garbage. You ass hat. Why, I oughta.

In all fairness. Cincy is playing for Burrow.

And Cleveland needs to fire Kitchens NOW !!! All this talent with a damn rookie head coach. A year wasted.
Well , Ohio State's rookie head coach has done very well so far...Say , maybe if we have the Bengals and Browns meet in Columbus ( with their staffs ) there's enough to come up with one good team ( that's well coached )

We'll call them Jack Hannah's Brown Tigers.

There was a dislike button? I would've wore that Son-of-a-bitch out!!!

Well , Ohio State's rookie head coach has done very well so far...Say , maybe if we have the Bengals and Browns meet in Columbus ( with their staffs ) there's enough to come up with one good team ( that's well coached )

We'll call them Jack Hannah's Brown Tigers.

You have put a lot of thought into this. Will they play here in Dublin or out at his ranch in Montana ? It would be cool to believe a NFL game could fill the shoe. But let's be honest.

Day has been fantastic. With the way this team is playing. There are going to be some coaches getting their own head coaching opportunities.

You have put a lot of thought into this. Will they play here in Dublin or out at his ranch in Montana ? It would be cool to believe a NFL game could fill the shoe. But let's be honest.

Day has been fantastic. With the way this team is playing. There are going to be some coaches getting their own head coaching opportunities.
That's the sad part ( coaches leaving ). I love having a winning team nearby. Ohio State has been great about being consistent. Not only winning , but doing the things it takes to build a winner.

Ohio State is a wonderful university. It would be nice if they could teach Cleveland and Cincinnati how to win and build winners.

O - H - I - O!!!!!!

On to the playoffs. So stupid that there's only 4 teams while the lower divisions have a full blown playoff system.

O - H - I - O!!!!!!

On to the playoffs. So stupid that there's only 4 teams while the lower divisions have a full blown playoff system.

Eventually, they should go to a 8 team championship tournament. With the top eight teams. You are definitely getting the best teams available.

Disappointing loss. Day looked good this season as a rookie head coach, though. Obviously, Fields is still hurt. Wasn’t running at all. And when he did it was slow and he was looking to slide. Defense played great. Gave up a few big plays. But all in all played really well. Hard to win when you have to beat the refs too. The targeting call was complete BS. Lawerence is 6’6” and ducked down. Causing the helmet contact. Wade did everything right. Was hitting him in the chest and wrapping up. Stupid call. And the catch and fumble that was ruled not a catch and fumble. And the horrible explanation by the commentator. Anything can look like a catch in slow motion. Well. Yeah. And usually that’s the way replay is used. But since the result was a turnover they are coming up with reasons why it shouldn’t be a catch ? If that had happened in the end zone they would have called it a TD.

But whatever. Circumstances being what they were. I will say Dabo is a super classy guy. And brought his team to a point where they had a chance to win. They went the length of the field at the end of the game. All the pressure. And they made the plays.

Clemson is going to have a tough time looking competitive against LSU. Dammit LSU. WOW.