NCAA

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Notre Dame gave a damn good show. Zebras got in the way. So now we got Wisconsin and Kentucky. And seeing both teams play so far it should be an amazing game.

th

One of the worst Michigan State teams that my man Izzo has brought to the tourney lately.......but here we are. FINAL FOUR BABY!

GO SPARTY!

The Spartans took a good butt whoopin' from Duke, as I expected they would. They still had a great run in the tournament and over-achieved as far as I'm concerned.

And what a great Wisconsin/Kentucky game. Instant classic........and great results. Wisconsin made Kentucky play basketball with the x's and o's instead of just dunking over top of everyone the entire game. A great game plan and great execution by Wisconsin. Fun game to watch.

Duke/Wisconsin should be a dandy Monday night.
:clapping:

Kentucky had a very good team but the SEC was weak in hoops this year.I highly doubt they would have been undefeated in the regular season in a few other conferences...Go Badgers.

I have to mention this.

Did you see the face/neck slap that the Kentucky player put on the Wisconsin player? This was not a "basketball" play at all, the ball was over 10ft away from this obvious flagrant 1 foul. The officials went and reviewed it on the monitor and didn't even call it a foul. What a joke. Why are these jackasses delaying the game to look at every other thing, yet even when it's blatantly obvious that it was a flagrant foul, they didn't have the gonads to make the call.
And it was a huge no-call......because it should have been two free throws and the ball for Wisconsin. A possible 5 point swing.
Either make the correct decisions or stop with the damn delays you stripe shirted cowards.

I agree. But I also must add that they DID have a great team and a great season. But you're right, in most conferences they would have lost a few.

If that were the case Frank would be banned from basketball for the rest of his life. When someone gets caught saying something like that, it makes you question what's in their heart.

I have to mention this.

Did you see the face/neck slap that the Kentucky player put on the Wisconsin player? This was not a "basketball" play at all, the ball was over 10ft away from this obvious flagrant 1 foul. The officials went and reviewed it on the monitor and didn't even call it a foul. What a joke. Why are these jackasses delaying the game to look at every other thing, yet even when it's blatantly obvious that it was a flagrant foul, they didn't have the gonads to make the call.
And it was a huge no-call......because it should have been two free throws and the ball for Wisconsin. A possible 5 point swing.
Either make the correct decisions or stop with the damn delays you stripe shirted cowards.

The refs were terrible again. I know it's college. But this is a billion dollar event. Get some consistent refs. And if they can't get the calls right, go to a reply system. Or a ref at the monitor system where at least obvious calls on the live feed are addressed.

The Spartans took a good butt whoopin' from Duke, as I expected they would. They still had a great run in the tournament and over-achieved as far as I'm concerned.

And what a great Wisconsin/Kentucky game. Instant classic........and great results. Wisconsin made Kentucky play basketball with the x's and o's instead of just dunking over top of everyone the entire game. A great game plan and great execution by Wisconsin. Fun game to watch.

Duke/Wisconsin should be a dandy Monday night.
:clapping:

MSU needed a huge night from Trice. He is why they got this far anyway. It's hard to be that good that many games in a row.

Kentucky doesn't have an offense. They just assume they are better than you.

Wisconsin vs Duke should make for a good title game.

MSU needed a huge night from Trice. He is why they got this far anyway. It's hard to be that good that many games in a row.

Kentucky doesn't have an offense. They just assume they are better than you.

Wisconsin vs Duke should make for a good title game.
Wisconsin wins its a Big Ten sweep! Football(no team name mentioned) and Wisconsin.

"We never saw on our monitor what everybody saw at home, if you can believe that."

I'm tired of the poor officiating in sports. It's either favoritism, game fixing, or just utter incompetence from each prospective league. (The NCAA in this instance.)

So America gets to see better video footage of a controversial play than the officials do? WTH? This out of bounds decision was obvious that the officials got it wrong.

Or was it just more officiating bias?
In the first 11 minutes of the second half, the Badgers -- who committed the fewest fouls per game (12.5) in college basketball this season -- were whistled for nine team fouls, some of which led to three-point plays that sustained Duke's effort with Okafor on the bench.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...efs-see-tv-broadcast-view-bounds-video-replay