Need 10 local drivers from Jevic

EX JEVIC DRIVER NEW COWAN DRIVER,,,,LIKE I SAID THERE STILL HIRING SO JUMP ON IT,,,ITS VERY EASY WORK!!!!!! AND RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM JEVIC!!!!!

Cowan Systems > Home

AND IF YOU WANT TO USE MY NAME ON THE APP. SO I CAN GET A BONUS FEEL FREE TO PM ME,,,BUT IF NOT ITS OK,,AS LONG AS MY FELLOW DRIVERS FIND A JOB!!!!!

more guys find new jobs

the word is A Duie Pyle has picked up some drivers from Jevic (J6 facility) simular work and customer base .call them

Jevic people, check out Ward Trucking in Easton Pa. I heard they are looking for both straight truck and tractor trailer. Also office.
Ward in Baltimore and Richmond could also use drivers I believe.
You are all top notch people and will land on your feet.

Ward uses the Cheetah phone system. Having been familiar with it from Jevic may give you and advantage, so play that up when you talk to them.

R+L Carriers Amsterdam NY Terminal (Albany) i believe needs one city and one linehaul Driver as well as a straight truck driver

land span is evry interested in ex jevic teams .my wife and i were hired on this week. need more info contact thru private message

yep several jevic drivers have gone with Smith Transport out of roaring spring,pa like myself thats where i went so far only 2 live loads rest is been D/H grossed 1418 this week 1st full pay pretty good i say home every wknd

yep several jevic drivers have gone with Smith Transport out of roaring spring,pa like myself thats where i went so far only 2 live loads rest is been D/H grossed 1418 this week 1st full pay pretty good i say home every wknd

Keep that resume handy.I delvd some racing gas to a buisness in the town where Smith is based.Was gonna stop in till this customer told me their credit is NFG!! Apparently Smith is just barely hanging in.Just want to give you a heads up.Could be total BS

Smith is in our back yard, and we've heard the same thing from many people, they are close to going under.

DH did phone them. The HR lady told him, their pay is great for what they do, but understood they couldn't compete with what Jevic paid. Seems quite different than what was posted above.