FedEx Freight | Need a Id

Gator

Outstanding Member
Credits
I'm having trouble telling who is who when you are posting on both threads for fxe and fxn. Almost fell like a costomer.They don't know who is picking there frieght up,fxe or fxn. You read a post and you don't know who is answering it. A fxe driver or fxn driver?????????Just sign off fxe or fxn.
fxn

FXE would indicate the driver was from FedEx Express.

May I suggest signing FXF or FNL? I see those abbreviations listed on various postings so would assume they are "official".

(and an E or W could be added on the FXF if the poster wanted to specify which side of Freight they worked for.)

FXE would indicate the driver was from FedEx Express.

May I suggest signing FXF or FNL? I see those abbreviations listed on various postings so would assume they are "official".

(and an E or W could be added on the FXF if the poster wanted to specify which side of Freight they worked for.)

So who do you work for??

:tongue0015:

FM = Familyman

One might assume "Old AF" would be a dead giveaway, but just in case anyone thinks that it stands for Old Albanian Freeloader, I will indeed confirm it as "FXF". :1036316054:

Everybody do the same , I guess........

I think you guys know me by now.
Smokestack - city driver - FXFE
There are you happy now .
:tongue0015:

GtRdOnE - Secret agent 86 on Weekday mornings, Professional Beer Taster on Weekends.. and.. Last but not least.. FXFE Jack of All Trades, Monday night thru Saturday morning! :smilie_132:

P.S. Virgina resident by Choice.. North Carolina bread by the Grace of God!

Cya down there come Mon night, we are starting the "new" bid, then we are starting the new new bid the next week.

So I'll be there for at least 1 week, then I might go back to KCY or extra board, not sure yet.

FM

Cya down there come Mon night, we are starting the "new" bid, then we are starting the new new bid the next week.

So I'll be there for at least 1 week, then I might go back to KCY or extra board, not sure yet.

FM

I'll look for ya. Would like to meet someone I talk to...

I'm having trouble telling who is who when you are posting on both threads for fxe and fxn. Almost fell like a costomer.They don't know who is picking there frieght up,fxe or fxn. You read a post and you don't know who is answering it. A fxe driver or fxn driver?????????Just sign off fxe or fxn.
fxn

I dont see as it really matters. I have seen posts on FXF board from a lot of other freight companies, even some of the union drivers pop in and post comments. Diversity man thats what its all about..................... Relax, its FED EX ! :party-smiley-017:

Diversity

I dont see as it really matters. I have seen posts on FXF board from a lot of other freight companies, even some of the union drivers pop in and post comments. Diversity man thats what its all about..................... Relax, its FED EX ! :party-smiley-017:
DIVERSITY-- I did not understand this when it first came out, but then I realized it ment YOU HAD TO PUT UP WITH ME ALSO! Oh back to the point here I don't need to know where your from, you either make sense or you don't! LEARN and HAVE FUN.....TRUCK SAFE

I'll look for ya. Would like to meet someone I talk to...
Well, did ya see me?? LOL

I think we've met before, I just haven't run SGF in over a year, this week will be my last, ran the numbers and too much money is being left on the table, gotta go back to KCY, IND or maybe extra, not sure about the latter..... later, cya on the "patio":tongue0015:

FM

Well, did ya see me?? LOL

I think we've met before, I just haven't run SGF in over a year, this week will be my last, ran the numbers and too much money is being left on the table, gotta go back to KCY, IND or maybe extra, not sure about the latter..... later, cya on the "patio":tongue0015:

FM

Had last night off. (puppy sitting)... Will be there tonight.