Central Transport | Need a pallet jack too

bumpnrun

TB Lurker
Credits
I can deal with the start times the not knowing where your going day to day (we are truck drivers after all) but it's just embarassing when you show up for a tail off load and no pallet jack. Sure u can have one or two pulled back if the previous shipper is so kind, but three or more and your hit, and they're not happy, pissed even. And good luck pickin up and delivering on the way w/o one.

I can deal with the start times the not knowing where your going day to day (we are truck drivers after all) but it's just embarassing when you show up for a tail off load and no pallet jack. Sure u can have one or two pulled back if the previous shipper is so kind, but three or more and your hit, and they're not happy, pissed even. And good luck pickin up and delivering on the way w/o one.

No big deal if they have a dock and a forklift or jack.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

The whole thing is, it's not previous customer's responsibility to make sure that you can deliver the next customer's freight. It is the company's responsibility to provide you with the equipment to correctly perform your job. We are not independent contractor's for the company, and should not be expected to provide ourselves with pallet jacks and two wheelers. What's next we have to deliver the freight in our personal vehicles.

If the previous customer damages the next customers freight, whos going to take the blame? Sure wont be the customer or dispatch, it will all fall on the drivers butt.