FedEx Freight | Need any more reason to get out???

i run to the rail yard in hsb all the time. no big deal. but what i am starting to see as of late is the train is slower getting the freight in than what was or is expected. the red shirts on the dock all get nervous and start calling dispatch to see if their rail box has come in yet. i come back from my run and get asked all the time can i run to the railroad. i wonder how much rail freight is late to the customer.

so with all these rail trailers I dont need to worry about what I do. i will have to break and load them just as i do now on my TI-OT-A fork truck. so really I shouldn't care how or who brought 'em

When I worked for Roadway we allways were waiting for Railcars.. Yes, you will save lots of money, but you also loose the people who pay us to moove there freight.Good luck Red Shirts jackass.

When I worked for Roadway we allways were waiting for Railcars.. Yes, you will save lots of money, but you also loose the people who pay us to moove there freight. Good luck Red Shirts jackass.

The red shirts aren't making out the rail schedule for christs sake... geez, they're in the same boat as the rest of us with this whole merger deal.

everybody and their brother is using the rail to move freight- it makes good business sense to load it on a rail instead of paying premium costs for purchased transportation.

I know, I know, "you never saw a Watkins trailer on the rail".. that's only cause Watkins rented trailers that didn't have the name on the side to put the freight on the train- and the whole time the Watkins brothers were probably laughing their butts off at their marketing stategy.

I'll get off the soapbox now. good luck..