Need driver & semi to do road test

bilbil1960

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello
So as the title says, I need a driver and a tractor trailor so I can book my road test. I have never found anything so difficult to do.
I live in Lexington, Ky.
I will pay your fee to cover all expenses and make it a non loosing (profitable) endeaver.
So a bit of history so you know who you are dealing with
I am 62 years old and had my license for many years. I went to renew my CDL at the DMV a few years ago. All was good until I went back last year for another renewal and the DMV clerk informed my that it was only a G and not an A license. Even when she checked the record it was listed as a G license. My gut turned like a broken washing machine!
I usually double check details but this one got away from me.
They are making me go through the whole ordeal again.
Please contact me if anyone can help

Hello
So as the title says, I need a driver and a tractor trailor so I can book my road test. I have never found anything so difficult to do.
I live in Lexington, Ky.
I will pay your fee to cover all expenses and make it a non loosing (profitable) endeaver.
So a bit of history so you know who you are dealing with
I am 62 years old and had my license for many years. I went to renew my CDL at the DMV a few years ago. All was good until I went back last year for another renewal and the DMV clerk informed my that it was only a G and not an A license. Even when she checked the record it was listed as a G license. My gut turned like a broken washing machine!
I usually double check details but this one got away from me.
They are making me go through the whole ordeal again.
Please contact me if anyone can help
Do you have a job in mind? Maybe that employer would help you with a truck and driver. There is a driver shortage forever now.

if you can't find a truck have the friend with a cdl and you go rent a Penske truck for a 1/2 day and explain why you need it, Maybe they will cut you a break ... Good Luck
Problem with that is I doubt Penske has standards, and they'd make him have a restriction if he doesn't take the test in a standard in KY

A landscaper truck with a bobcat on a trailer should work, their always getting busted for not having a class A ,must be the 10 grand trailer
We hauled that much and then some off the Ford 150 pickup tool truck. Just very gently. That class three hitch can only carry so much.

We did blacktop work in our day. The Mack 500 dump on a beaver with paver and air brakes etc is absolutely a Class A vehicle at that point.

One day I broke down in the Hammerman Maryland Diner light on US 40. Loaded container with a daycab international for Joppa with Tech Trans. Their mechanic came out of the bar (Friday night), grabbed the F150 new model and tossed a chain on my bumper. Then pulled me up and down 9 miles to Joppa while I carefully used what air in my tanks for braking both of us that night.

He got it done. Long live Ford. I was grossing about 86000 and we made it happen. (Containers)

We hauled that much and then some off the Ford 150 pickup tool truck. Just very gently. That class three hitch can only carry so much.

We did blacktop work in our day. The Mack 500 dump on a beaver with paver and air brakes etc is absolutely a Class A vehicle at that point.

One day I broke down in the Hammerman Maryland Diner light on US 40. Loaded container with a daycab international for Joppa with Tech Trans. Their mechanic came out of the bar (Friday night), grabbed the F150 new model and tossed a chain on my bumper. Then pulled me up and down 9 miles to Joppa while I carefully used what air in my tanks for braking both of us that night.

He got it done. Long live Ford. I was grossing about 86000 and we made it happen. (Containers)

IMG_20220214_131116.md.jpg

all things BS
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF