SAIA | Need to find out about Mobile Alabama linehaul

It’s best to get first hand information from drivers at that particular terminal. If that’s not possible then just go for it. It’s a crap shoot at this company anyway. Each terminal is so different from the next because of no set structure. TM’s are not held accountable in most cases and run things the way they want. They will lie, cheat, and steal to cover their ass. Backstabbing has become part of the SAIA culture. Damn, I’m glad I retired. This place is just a job and you are a replaceable commodity. It wasn’t always this way and that’s something that’s unfortunate for those that remain.

Last edited:
It’s best to get first hand information from drivers at that particular terminal. If that’s not possible then just go for it. It’s a crap shoot at this company anyway. Each terminal is so different from the next because of no set structure. TM’s are not held accountable in most cases and run things the way they want. They will lie, cheat, and steal to cover their ass. Backstabbing has become part of the SAIA culture. Damn, I’m glad I retired. This place is just a job and you are a replaceable commodity. It wasn’t always this way and that’s something that’s unfortunate for those that remain.
Sounds a lot like sefl