Yellow | Need to HIRE more Driver's NOW !!

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
all 4 companies need to hire more driver's right now , bank deal is done, we are good to go till 2019 , so now WELCH get some new driver's on board !!! also everybody tell them Conway Guys that we have NO CAMERA'S in our trucks , so they need to come on over !!! :clapping:

This will be the down fall of the Co. Who is stupid enough to apply at a place that pays what it does? Our barn hired some dumb mezican that holland didn't want. Guy lasted 4 weeks

This will be the down fall of the Co. Who is stupid enough to apply at a place that pays what it does? Our barn hired some dumb mezican that holland didn't want. Guy lasted 4 weeks

I bet he knew how to spell Mexican.

wish i was back, lost my job in the change of op at 241(cincin) was linehaul there. wasnt willing to go hungry on indy hog board. lucked out (I GUESS MAYBE) found a city job with holland in Dayton. but had to go back to the bottom with pay,vaycay and such because i left local 100

maybe it was the jerks he was working with,and not the ones he was working for.

why would they take a pay cut and lose their 401k for a little cheaper insurance?
all 4 companies need to hire more driver's right now , bank deal is done, we are good to go till 2019 , so now WELCH get some new driver's on board !!! also everybody tell them Conway Guys that we have NO CAMERA'S in our trucks , so they need to come on over !!! :clapping:

maybe it was the jerks he was working with,and not the ones he was working for.
I've never seen a guy whine so much in 4 weeks than this dumb fk. Was a linehaul driver before going to holland and couldn't figure out why they never called him for work even though they needed a body. Didn't want to listen. Drove 30 miles with the pintle open on a set.. he really expected every business to have a big asz sign that says pull in here benny big rigger.

I've never seen a guy whine so much in 4 weeks than this dumb fk. Was a linehaul driver before going to holland and couldn't figure out why they never called him for work even though they needed a body. Didn't want to listen. Drove 30 miles with the pintle open on a set.. he really expected every business to have a big asz sign that says pull in here benny big rigger.

Are you done with the racial slurs.

expect them to raise their hiring standards, yelp we cant hire qualified drivers, then use purchased transportation with the local saying you voted for it.