XPO | New 2 million mile driver in LDA

anyone else think the million miler club is going extinct since so many runs get cut. I see quite a few million milers pounding the concrete these days. pretty sad.

Since ive been gone from Conway.i have seen more TL carry more of Conways freight than the linehaul drivers.yep.youre prolly right about some of the linehaul drivers pounding more concrete.there is nothing Conway workers can do about it right now.enjoy the Texas heat on the dock.

beingpissed on said:
I was told that it is all luck!!!!!

Haha! Well there may be a bit of luck involved as we all know but it requires a mountain of skill to achieve this once. Then they go and do it again!

Congrats to him!! That's a really cool milestone!!

The million and two million awards are the one thing I always read in the email I get. As always, good job and congrats to all the latest million and two million mile drivers. Good job!!

Haha! Well there may be a bit of luck involved as we all know but it requires a mountain of skill to achieve this once. Then they go and do it again!

I can not believe you are trying to tell me that they would lie!!!!! Well i gave them the jackets back anyways!