ODFL | new 53 ft trls NEED INFO ON THESE

I hope they don't send a swinging door trl..it should be a new one but I don't know.if you see it tell me something about it.maybe it has a wooden floor in it too.like it .Maybe its in good shape .Must be and old Heartland trl too. Tell me what u can find out about it..Thanks

Tr. is being load'd out to come your way.It's a old Heartland roll-up.Make sure when you get it to lock up that stuck-up ECU driver:LMAO:
I hope they don't send a swinging door trl..it should be a new one but I don't know.if you see it tell me something about it.

WELL is it a ok trl.? or does it need some work,i wish it was a new 53 frt trl..I have seen some pics of them and they are nice.im guess it has steel sides and metal roof and old with new paint on the outside.

WELL is it a ok trl.? or does it need some work,i wish it was a new 53 frt trl..I have seen some pics of them and they are nice.im guess it has steel sides and metal roof and old with new paint on the outside.

Don't worry outlaw, they are actually very nice trailers. The 531 and 532 series trailers "look" new, but may be a few years old. The 539 and 530 series trailers are the older ones with the repaints.

Yep!!!it will have the new logo's&it does look new.I would rather have this than the new one's.Hate the supersingles.They take a little bit to get use to backing.A big difference

Thanks guys! looks like it might be a nice trl..looking forward to seeing it on Monday. Maybe its a lot better than my old one,, Hopefully it will have AIR RIDE and clear roof too

Sorry,I try'd to get a picture Sat.But,it had already got gone when I got there Sat morning.
Thanks guys! looks like it might be a nice trl..looking forward to seeing it on Monday. Maybe its a lot better than my old one,, Hopefully it will have AIR RIDE and clear roof too

Its ok one of our drivers took a pic and sent to me Sat afternoon. .Its a old Heartland trl. From what I saw in the pic looks ok .As long if the inside is ok and no damage on the outside it will be ok. Hopefully it doesn't need any work done to it..I wish they had painted the outside of the trl. You can still see the heartland emblems on the front and the sides. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE A TIN ROOF OR NOT? if not what kind?

Honestly I don't remember.Some of those trailer's were cut to 48's.
Its ok one of our drivers took a pic and sent to me Sat afternoon. .Its a old Heartland trl. From what I saw in the pic looks ok .As long if the inside is ok and no damage on the outside it will be ok. Hopefully it doesn't need any work done to it..I wish they had painted the outside of the trl. You can still see the heartland emblems on the front and the sides. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE A TIN ROOF OR NOT? if not what kind?

Everyone I've seen has a tin roof. You can still see the emblems on pretty much all of them, but the exteriors are still nice. Hopefully you are actually using it today and you can tell us!

I just left wabash there are no 53's left up there only 48's ,40's and 28 ft lift gate pups I just picked up a new lift gate pup looks like there are about 20 of them left to pick up also had some new 48's up there with no lift gate they had skirts on them probably going west for the rocky sets

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the trl today..Its nice like everyone said a few things wrong with it..The ABS light is on in the cab and on the end of the trl.. The plate at the bottom rear of trl inside need some bolts in it.other than that its a real nice trl all led lights all the way round.the rear door looks new and works real good.I need something in inside nose of trl to keep forklift blades from making a hole in the front. I have got to get the ABS FIXED I was trying to stop today and the trl was pushing me.it does have a tin roof but its ok I have little holes on the side top for light..lol over all its a lot better than what I had for 10 years.

Still not has nice has Southeastern's Trailer.:LMAO:Next time OD just need's to take your order:LMAO:
Got the trl today..Its nice like everyone said a few things wrong with it..The ABS light is on in the cab and on the end of the trl.. The plate at the bottom rear of trl inside need some bolts in it.other than that its a real nice trl all led lights all the way round.the rear door looks new and works real good.I need something in inside nose of trl to keep forklift blades from making a hole in the front. I have got to get the ABS FIXED I was trying to stop today and the trl was pushing me.it does have a tin roof but its ok I have little holes on the side top for light..lol over all its a lot better than what I had for 10 years.

well like I said I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT .IM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR SOUTHEASTERN FRT LINES. OD is my home..I can get these things fixed.they shouldn't have sent it to us without these things fixed anyway.it might have to go back to GBO and get worked on. This ABS has to be fixed.