New application system

FirefighterDoug

TB Lurker
Credits
After what has seemed like years Hermiston has finally decided to do some hiring. I just completed the on line application and really liked the way they have changed the application process. This will be my third try in eight years, I have had two interviews both by the same panel which I have been told should not have happened. Maybe the third time will be the charm.There are many things that I like about the private fleet and I really hope I make it in this time around. Good luck to anyone else looking to get on in Hermiston.

Good Luck, I have a friend who just went through the new 1 long day ordeal and made it for the DC around Columbus,OH . He is so excited.

I went through the app process at one of the Texas locations. Took the road test and everything. Was told at each event that I had done great and after the final one as well.

They never called me. I thank my lucky stars that they didn't.

Hiring Process

I have been trying to get on at wal-mart for several years now and got called for an interview at seymour. Woo yaa! Does anyone know what to expect when i go in for interview? Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

I have been trying to get on at wal-mart for several years now and got called for an interview at seymour. Woo yaa! Does anyone know what to expect when i go in for interview? Any help would be VERY much appreciated.
I hear they question you to death about stealing. Remember your lies because you'll have other interviews. They will ask you the same questions in a different way and look for the same answer you gave before. Getch a voice recorder then go home and study for your next interview. lol

There's a good reason for pestering with questions about potential employees STEALING, for this heah aplikashun (dwiver one is alturd) kinda sums et up:

After my most recent trip to the mighty Waleye World, I have come to the firm and unregular conclusion that some stores are a magnate for low life, trailer living, dirt floor loving, goat ropen, buck tooth, fight looking, dumbarses of the world, but they also employ them.
Which getted me to want to apply for work thar. Below is a copy of the Wally World Employmen AppliKaSHUn.

WALLY WORLD EMPLOYMEN APPLIKASHUN
Version 2.0 (Thats is your nose picking finger and "the finger" finger for those of you who caint count.)
If you can read this, yor still neded.
Note: figurin yall can read and writ, plaise fill in the applikashun as gudly as you can.

WELCOME
We hare at the Wally World believe in keeping things simpleminded. Fill in this hare applikashun, sign it, and yall is hired. Git 2 et yaheer.

NOTE: Hi Skool, colleg or other gradgeeates or GED holders need NOT APPLY.

Last name: ________________
First name: (Check appropriate box)
[_] Billy-Bob [_] Bobby-Sue [_] Billy-Joe [_] Bobby-Jo [_] Billy-Ray [_] Bobby-Ann [_] Billy-Sue [_] Bobby-Lee [_] Billy-Mae [_] Bobby-Ellen [_] Billy-Jack [_] Bobby-Beth Ann Sue [_] Jessie James [_] Billy-Joe-Bob [_] Billy-Beth
Sex: ____ M _____ F _____ Not sure
Shoe Size: ____ Left ____ Right

Former or Current Occupations (mark all that apply):
[_] Farmer [_] Mechanic [_] Hair Dresser [_] Cross Dresser [_] Waitress [_] Un-employed [_] Dirty Politician [_]Kmart Employee [_] Goat Roper [_] Bull Rider [_] Prison Guard [_] Inmate [_] Queen [_] Punk [_] Groupie
[_] tree huggie

Education: 1 3 6 7 7 1/2 8 None (Circle highest grade completed)

In Case Of Emergency Contact: (Please note that 911 does not count.)
Spouse's Name: __________________________
2nd Spouse's Name: __________________________
3rd Spouse's Name: __________________________
Lover's Name: __________________________
2nd Lover's Name: __________________________
Relationship with spouse: [_] Sister [_] Aunt [_] Brother [_] Uncle [_] Mother [_] Son [_] Father [_] Daughter [_] Cousin [_] Pet [_] Friend [_] Alien [_]All of the above

Personal Information:
Number of children living in household: ___
Number of children living in shed: ___
Number of children that are yours: ___
Number of children running free:___

Mother's Name: _______________________(if not sure, guess)
Father's Name: _______________________(If not sure, leave blank)

Do you [_] own or [_] rent or [_] squat in a mobile home? (Check appropriate box)
Vehicles you own and where you keep them:
___ Total number of vehicles you own
___ Number of vehicles that still crank
___ Number of vehicles in front yard
___ Number of vehicles in back yard
___ Number of vehicles on cement blocks
___ Number of vehicle parts in your front room

Model and year of your pickup: _____________ 194_

Firearms you own and where you keep them:
____ Truck
____ Kitchen
____ Bedroom
____ Bathroom
____ Shed
____ At work
____ On you
____ In you

Do you have a gun rack? [_] Yes [_] No; If no, please explain:
Type:______ Colur:______ Size:______

Have you ever been on: (Mark all that apply)
[_] Geroldo
[_] Jerry Springer
[_] Cops
[_] America's Most Wanted
[_] UFO Abductions Report
[_] Dr. Phil
[_] Opra
[_] Salli jesse rafayel
[_] All of the Above
[_] Other (Please Explain)

Have you ever been arrested for the any of the following: (Mark all that apply.}
[_] Drunk In Public
[_] Drunk riding a bisycul
[_] Driving at night with yur lites off while hanging out the winder with a deer rifle.
[_] Having sex with animals at truk stops
[_] Having sex with animals while being drunk in public
[_] Shooting up road signs
[_] You jus woke up ina field.
[_] You woke up in a pink bikini
[_] You don't remember, you just woke up in jail.
[_] huh
[_] All of the above.

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:
[_] The National Enquirer
[_] The Globe
[_] TV Guide
[_] Soap Opera Digest
[_] Rifle and Shotgun
[_] Lovin Your Relatives
[_] Lovin yer Truck
[_] Soldeer uf 4tune
[_] Husler
[_] Hooters

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO
___ Number of times you've seen Elvis
___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO
___ Number of times you have been abducted by a UFO
___ Number of times you have been abducted by Elvis
___ Number of times you have been abducted by Elvis after seeing a UFO
___ Number of blurry pictures you took of UFO
___ Number of family members who are aliens
___ Number of family members you and aliens had sex with
Are you an alien? Yes or No

Do you own a mirror? Yes or No
How often do you bathe: [_] Weekly [_] Monthly [_] Not Applicable
How many teeth? ___ Color of teeth: [_] Yellow [_] Brownish-Yellow [_] Brown [_] Black [_] N/A
Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer:______________________
How far is your home from a paved road? [_] 1 mile [_] 2 miles [_] don't know

What languages can you speak?
[_] Hill Billy
[_] Red Neck
[_] Hill Billy Red Neck
[_] Ridge Runner
[_] Buck Tooth Coal Miner
[_] Southern French Hill Billy
[_] Eing-go-leash
[_] Other (Please Specify)_________________________

Why do you want to work for the Wal-Mart?
[_] To pick up dumb chicks
[_] To get a discount on bullets
[_] To eat at McDonalds
[_] To steal stuff
[_] To meat other stoopid peeple
[_] All Of The Above
[_] I dont know
[_] huh

If a customer comes up to you and asks you where something is, what do you tell them? (Circle which applies) Correct answers qualifies you for the Management Program.
A. Duh I dont know
B. Tell them to leave you alone
C. Give them a dirty look and go for your gun
D. Shoot them
E. Lick thar face.
F. Spit a gob of chew at their feet
G. Give them precise instruction: Yall wanna head down this haren way until yall come to the gun rack, then make a right and go that way until you comes to the fish in poles. Turn north on eyel 11 just past the tackle boxes and head on up til you comes to the big cross isles. You caint miss it, cause its right there in the middle.
D. All of the Above.

Put Your Name hare:_________________________________
(If you caint spell yur name, mark with a "X"
Wally World employees get a 10% discount on Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, T-shirts, boots, Pork Rains, Chilly Beams, Ammo, fishing stuff, cinder blocks and diepers.

Remember, Lying is a sure way to management (look at the feds for proof) and that Twuck Dwivers only ned a 8 grad edoomikashun.

I had an interview today. I thought it went well. When we were finished with the sit down part ,I was asked to wait in the drivers lounge and that the panel was going to discuss my interview. The whole time through the process I felt really good.
No citations,accidents, lots of safe driving miles on the road. Was thinking I had it in the bag. Then after about 10 min or so the t.m. Came out and said we were finished for the day?
I came prepared to do per-trip and road test. I asked if we were going to perform that. The reply was "not today". I left there a little puzzled.
So I guess I'll have to reapply at a later date????