XPO | New cameras

highspeeds

ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Credits
Facial recognition ? If you are looking sleepy, they will shut the truck down on you ? Can’t eat or drink. Can’t talk on the phone without them listening. Censorship from the thought police. They will be communicating with you in real time through the camera. 100% surveillance.

Facial recognition ? If you are looking sleepy, they will shut the truck down on you ? Can’t eat or drink. Can’t talk on the phone without them listening. Censorship from the thought police. They will be communicating with you in real time through the camera. 100% surveillance.
Ahhh, these guys are good with that. You forgot these guys are 100 % perfect all the time. Besides even if they don’t like it …what are they gonna do.

Ahhh, these guys are good with that. You forgot these guys are 100 % perfect all the time. Besides even if they don’t like it …what are they gonna do.

I’m trying my ass off to get them to come work with me. And many of them are.

I don’t think there is anyone with enough time to watch camera on everyone. I also seriously doubt that anyone is going to shut down a truck.

It’s a monitoring system like home security. The software alerts a human to intervene when parameters are breached. Not new technology at all. The person I spoke to said you will get an alert. A warning. And then a count down. And they will derate the engine. And if you refuse to stop kill it entirely.

It’s a monitoring system like home security. The software alerts a human to intervene when parameters are breached. Not new technology at all. The person I spoke to said you will get an alert. A warning. And then a count down. And they will derate the engine. And if you refuse to stop kill it entirely.
Future is looking brite. With many linehaul drivers working fourteen hours daily, they are gonna need to hire a third party to start rescuing drivers.

I worked for a company that had these type cameras. It would ding once if you looked down, the second time it would say "distracted" and start recording. Then it would send the safety guy the clip.

It would also record for following too close and a few other things. Sometimes it would say distracted and record when you were just looking down the highway. It was quite annoying and I left there because of that and a few other reasons. That camera made the job more stressful for sure.

What it will do is send in more events. Events that aren’t just created by braking or bumps. Drivers who “know the road” will now have phone use, following too close events sent in because the camera will recognize it without a bump.

No no no. You do not get mad & show your hand. Pissed @ the company? Want to do something about it? When you park you tractor, be sure to squeeze ALL of the valve grinding compound in to the engine oiler tube, then take a week off in Florida say near Siesta Key. I promise you, without fail, a out of frame rebuild. Never show you hand in a poker game or to the boss. I know, a rotten thing to do, but, remember von's motto, 'do un to others as they have done un to you. von.

No no no. You do not get mad & show your hand. Pissed @ the company? Want to do something about it? When you park you tractor, be sure to squeeze ALL of the valve grinding compound in to the engine oiler tube, then take a week off in Florida say near Siesta Key. I promise you, without fail, a out of frame rebuild. Never show you hand in a poker game or to the boss. I know, a rotten thing to do, but, remember von's motto, 'do un to others as they have done un to you. von.
Yeah. That will show them. Show them you are an idiot.

Seriously , is this something they have implemented or are just talking about . Will opening the window and sticking your head out, slapping yourself in the face or singing loudly be frowned upon?
Future is looking brite. With many linehaul drivers working fourteen hours daily, they are gonna need to hire a third party to start rescuing drivers.

And it will most likely be on the camera, LOL. Add a malicious mischief felony to the mix, now that's using your head.
You could approach the unit @ 2 am with camo gear. Do not forget the face paint. On the other hand place a large wallet with large chain attached in your rear pocket, t shirt not tucked in, pot belly (if equipped) hanging over the belt, & a rag hanging out the rear pocket to check under the hood. Then pop the 2 rubber latches on the hood & act like you are doing a pre-trip inspection. On the other hand, people seeing this might think it strange you actually doing a pre-trip & ask you what you are doing or why. Or, not a soul on the lot will question your pre-trip. Talk about a disguise!!! This is better than any camo gear. Just don't drive off with it. von.

So, what source did you get this from? We’ve done the training for it, and none of this has been mentioned. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn’t bring up any changes.