XPO | New cameras

So, what source did you get this from? We’ve done the training for it, and none of this has been mentioned. I find it hard to believe that they wouldn’t bring up any changes.

First off. I don’t work at XPO. So it’s all second hand.
Everyone calling me and texting me and messaging me. Listen to this. Blah blah blah. Then I asked around some other trainers and camera hawks that I have interactions with on various media. And they back it up. Then I reach out to my other friends and they back it up. And I’m like. Swizzle sticks. They are actually gonna do this ???? And so far on these pages. It’s about 50/50. Some know. Some don’t.

LOL. We report. You decide. LOL

The break room gossip is always entertaining!
I worked the city board for 17 years @ ABF. And I can attest to the fact half the decisions made by management were based on the gossip in the drivers room. Talk about drivers (myself included) that gossiped all the times. We made the 'Stepford Wives' look like a bunch of rank amateurs. von.

First off. I don’t work at XPO. So it’s all second hand.
Everyone calling me and texting me and messaging me. Listen to this. Blah blah blah. Then I asked around some other trainers and camera hawks that I have interactions with on various media. And they back it up. Then I reach out to my other friends and they back it up. And I’m like. Swizzle sticks. They are actually gonna do this ???? And so far on these pages. It’s about 50/50. Some know. Some don’t.

LOL. We report. You decide. LOL
The new cameras do have the abilities that high speed is talking about.

So I’m going to ask a question of the hive minds. Does anyone really think this company would spend the money to have access to the feature of real time viewing? I don’t think so. This company is to cheap to spend that kind of money and if they did, they would pay the vendor in a timely fashion so it would be shut off.

So I’m going to ask a question of the hive minds. Does anyone really think this company would spend the money to have access to the feature of real time viewing? I don’t think so. This company is to cheap to spend that kind of money and if they did, they would pay the vendor in a timely fashion so it would be shut off.

The CSA score has become a serious issue. They need to demonstrate some efforts towards compliance or face gruesome punishment.

We just had them installed last night b4 shift. FOS told me this morning, that the cameras take a forward picture about every 10 min. so when they look up the driver, they can see what is happening weather and traffic wise on your trips. So, don't say your stuck in traffic when your actually at the morning coffee and donut strip bar.

However them new cameras operate, this is a great time to implement an new Orwellian system on the drivers that are sticking around. The great exodus that happened when they installed the cameras the first time around, will be dwarfed. The beatings will continue until moral improves.

Last edited:
The cameras at ABF have the real time capability along with still pictures & showing the exact route the truck drove, it highlights it in a different color. Trust me I know this first hand….

However them new cameras operate, this is a great time to implement an new Orwellian system on the drivers that are sticking around. The great exodus that happened when they installed the cameras the first time around, will be dwarfed. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
Any actual numbers on the first time around, mass exodus? Just asking.

I ain’t heard one good word yet. Even die hard corporate cheerleaders are hating this.

Any actual numbers on the first time around, mass exodus? Just asking.

Bro. The company don’t share stuff. You just look around and see dudes are gone. But it’s cool, cause now that I work somewhere else. I get to see a bunch of them again. We talk about it a lot. The attrition. The exodus. But you don’t truly get your head around it. Until you are out of there.

Bro. The company don’t share stuff. You just look around and see dudes are gone. But it’s cool, cause now that I work somewhere else. I get to see a bunch of them again. We talk about it a lot. The attrition. The exodus. But you don’t truly get your head around it. Until you are out of there.
I’m still waiting for a picture of your new truck and mirror, too…

Just gonna have to wait for the Netflix documentary that is presently in the works. I believe it is tentatively titled "XPO, we sit on freight".
I have to say that the word “criminal” does come to mind quite often. If you keep pulling in freight into a system that is overwhelmed completely to just increase revenue….. I look at our os&d everyday. It now encompasses more than half of our dock. Every trailer/breaker you open is loaded with destroyed freight . It really is greed personified to the extreme. Upper management knows we can’t handle it but someone is overriding common sense and any morels . It’s certainly not a plan for long term viability.
I’m hoping this stock price goes through the roof so someone can make his grand profit and leave . That way maybe we can get back to trucking. The freigh crisis is giving him cover/excuse to get away with this. Until then we can expect more of what we have now.

Last edited: