New Career At Sysco maine?

GT, ummm I'd take hourly.

And I'd make sure I never goofed off, but I also wouldn't throw cases like a rabid gorilla for them.

poisinarmy, we still have three positions open here if you want to move out to the madwest.

GT, ummm I'd take hourly.

And I'd make sure I never goofed off, but I also wouldn't throw cases like a rabid gorilla for them.

poisinarmy, we still have three positions open here if you want to move out to the madwest.
Ted, we got both by contract, we get the greater of the two, you know which is greater...LOL!!!!

PA, come to Tulsa, we need good men and its safer than where Ted is, ALLLOOOTTTT safer! LOL! J/K Ted, you live in a good place!

They're looking to hire 10 here on the other side of the state. The sports teams will disappoint you but the inner city crime rate will entertain in their place.

Well guys it looks like im not selected or even worthy of a phone call back after multiple attemps to contact to interviewer and hr no call back kinda sucks that my car broke down when it did but ill keep my eyes open for more openings up here

Well guys it looks like im not selected or even worthy of a phone call back after multiple attemps to contact to interviewer and hr no call back kinda sucks that my car broke down when it did but ill keep my eyes open for more openings up here

Sorry about that....keep on trying, they may think that you didn't want to work here, just keep calling if you do, get the transportation managers number and call him direct, or call the opco and ask for him or her.

Its all good things happen for a reason and thats just the hand i was delt this time around it seems that this center in bangor has a high turnover rate for whatever reason that is ill keep looking and applying thanks for the support guys ill stay on this thread to keep in touch

Its all good things happen for a reason and thats just the hand i was delt this time around it seems that this center in bangor has a high turnover rate for whatever reason that is ill keep looking and applying thanks for the support guys ill stay on this thread to keep in touch

Oh, your near the warehouse? Its just a matter of time then, the high turnover is there because of the work, guys quit, retire, get fired, mostly around here guys stay for a while, just keep after them!

I live about a hour away from their northern warehouse i think its probably the overall work thats cause for the high turnover alot of the driverss they hire are former otr guys that decide after a few weeks that they dont want to unload their trailer where someone like my self where a majority of my exp is delivering product so yea ill keep on applying

I live about a hour away from their northern warehouse i think its probably the overall work thats cause for the high turnover alot of the driverss they hire are former otr guys that decide after a few weeks that they dont want to unload their trailer where someone like my self where a majority of my exp is delivering product so yea ill keep on applying

I'm glad to hear you say that! Sysco is a good job, I feel really fortunate to be here, in fact I can't see myself anywhere else. Send them a letter explaining what happened and that you want another shot, they probably had alot of guys applying and when that happened they put on someone else.

Hearing what you have to say on here, you would be a good fit, they deserve to hear from you!

I probably will write them something. Right now they pulled the ad from that area so right now ill just wait and see what happens the same thing happened with pfg i had the interview and did welll on my road test they chose someone who came off the road and two weeks later they quit so i reaplied there now they wont call either so i called and im told im on. Hold list for six months so i cant even apply or be considered until that hold ends