New century implementing new pay system

I have a friend that drives local out of nj. he said his family medical and dental went up over a hundred bucks per week,maybe you have single coverage instead of family.

Yea,I have myself and one.Med,dental,and vision is well under $100.I misspoke on the family plan.

This company will bleed you dry and then tell you how lucky you are to be working there. And yes medical insurance is through the roof. Bad coverage and an HR department that will laugh at you when you tell them how bad things are. Bottom line is that the executives will see better insurance and perks on a platter while the worker bee continues to struggle to put gas in their car to drive to work.

This company will bleed you dry and then tell you how lucky you are to be working there. And yes medical insurance is through the roof. Bad coverage and an HR department that will laugh at you when you tell them how bad things are. Bottom line is that the executives will see better insurance and perks on a platter while the worker bee continues to struggle to put gas in their car to drive to work.

Thats rough driver.I would file for free agency,when your contract runs out,if I were you...