New Century Sold also???

DOLLAR BILL said:
seems like new century got 2006 new jersey ltl carrier of the year.the must be doing something right over there.:tongue1:
By a prominent group of shippers in the NY/NJ/PA Metro region. I believe they go by the title "We're A Bunch Of Traffic Managers Who Accept Gratuities In Any From And Are Impressed By Former Truck Drivers Who Start A Company Who Act Like They Walk On Water, And Sell Out Out Employees TWICE And Are Smart Enough To Get Away With It."

Now I know it's rather long, but I'm pretty sure I got it right.

Hey Dollar Bill, How 'bout you change your handle to "New Century Transportation Lackey" or "I wish I could drive for New Century so I could smell Harry's Cologne."

BOO-YAH!! GBD!! (At least $bill's spelling is getting better). Now, maybe if he could work on his:bowdown:, he might be able to move to NC's and join Harry's Heroes; then, he could get the "experience" 1st hand, huh?:spam1:

New Century Sale

Not to be arguementative but if u go to Jefferies capital partners website they do not
list New Century as one of their companies.
They do list the rest of their transportion companies.

While it was something to be celebrated regarding the JEvic sales (not to mention that a public entitiy was involved), it is not as great in the marketplace for NC to be trumpeting the saesl.

First- NC is private, so it never has to be made public.

2- The founder will appear to be selling out his people if this was publicized.

gabbydad said:
While it was something to be celebrated regarding the JEvic sales (not to mention that a public entitiy was involved), it is not as great in the marketplace for NC to be trumpeting the saesl.

First- NC is private, so it never has to be made public.

2- The founder will appear to be selling out his people if this was publicized.
that because NC was never sold the jevic boys wish harry will do NC people the same way he did jevic if the price is right ANY company can be sold.

Exactly any company can be sold. Vitran just bought PJax today.

Harry sold 70% of NC to Jefferies Capital. Hope you're around when the truth comes out.

I think Jevic will be around for quite some time. Good source has it that NC is having some big problems of their own keeping drivers and sales is down big time. Like I said a GOOD SOURCE of INFO.

Jevic

Jevic has now sold J1 J2 an the white building They have a 40yr lease locked The sale will give us the drivers a better pay package in Aug. better benefit's an a dept free co. Jevic has no outstanding loans or debts This was just released today

jevic

Jevic has now sold J1 J2 an the white building They have a 40yr lease locked The sale will give us the drivers a better pay package in Aug. better benefit's an a dept free co. Jevic has no outstanding loans or debts This was just released today

this will give Jevic more operating capital

Actually, it wasn't to have more operating capital, it was to pay off all our long term debt. Jevic is now debt free.

What this does is put us in position to take advantage of any aquisition oppty that presents itself. The lending community will look favorably on our situation.
1 zero long term debt
2 blowing away the financial benchmarks set by Sun.

If you read between the lines, we may one day welcome back some old faces...

meanwhile, we had a monster tonnage day today!!!! 17.5 mil system wide day b4 end of month!!!!:1036316054:

I hope it is what it is and not the beginning of a sell out. It would be a lot easier to sell a trucking co. without all the overhead of the terminals an land. It does sound like they are trying to make thing better. At least I hope thats what they are doing , I would like to retire at Jevic

i

Actually, it wasn't to have more operating capital, it was to pay off all our long term debt. Jevic is now debt free.

What this does is put us in position to take advantage of any aquisition oppty that presents itself. The lending community will look favorably on our situation.
1 zero long term debt
2 blowing away the financial benchmarks set by Sun.

If you read between the lines, we may one day welcome back some old faces...

meanwhile, we had a monster tonnage day today!!!! 17.5 mil system wide day b4 end of month!!!!:1036316054:

I don't know enough of the inner workings of finance. But as far as I know about the trucks is that they are part of the plan of running our business. I couldn't tell you where the money came from, etc, but I stand by what I quoted above.

We're debt free. We paid off all our long term debt.

summer

Ah THe truck is clean the roads are dry an the nights are bright an warm. This is the time of the year I waite for!! Lets hope for a good summer an a safe one