ODFL | New CEO

This place hires and fires just to fit freight volumes,, no cares of how it effects lives of families at all
That can be said for Corporate World all together.I can say around here Estes has not let anyone go.They have put them all on 4 days a week.Nothing new with OD except lately they have been overhiring a lot and would never recommend anyone to apply here because of this.

I guess you missed my point.

Nobody here at my terminal getting 100k.
Top pay 34.20 at 40hrs that's like 70k a year.

Even if someone makes 100k, that's about 1% of CEOs pay. So yeah, that's peanuts.
Oddriverr,
you should have put in for the job, I’m sure with all your qualifications they would have hired you on the spot…no? I’m sure Teachers look at you and ask why you are paid so much, I’m sure it’s not for your intelligence.

That can be said for Corporate World all together.I can say around here Estes has not let anyone go.They have put them all on 4 days a week.Nothing new with OD except lately they have been overhiring a lot and would never recommend anyone to apply here because of this.
I was talking to one of your city drivers this week and he told me the health coverage is so bad that your one operation away from bankruptcy. He said you have to pay 20%....
Not looking for an argument, just repeating what i was told....

I was talking to one of your city drivers this week and he told me the health coverage is so bad that your one operation away from bankruptcy. He said you have to pay 20%....
If he was telling you the whole truth, he'd have told you he probably went out of network, and other easily avoided mistakes... My last shoulder surgery (rotator cuff) the total bill was about $75k, my out-of-pocket cost came out to about $2600. I believe The maximum out-of-pocket is capped , I can't remember the exact amount.

ODFL is a fine company and be glad you are there. The brass deserve the big bucks, as with few exceptions like OD, H

Insurance is great till you have to use it..Our Copay’s are high compared to others.When you complain about it..They will always tell you that our Insurance comparing to our Competitors is inline with there’s.lol

Last edited:
Wouldn’t say all that..But,insurance is ok..Definitely not Union Insurance Coverage for sure..20% out of pocket for major medical care with a $5000 cap on out of pocket