Yellow | New Change Of Ops! The Rebirth of Atlanta South-411!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
What goes around, comes around?

HI3XwwR.jpg

0L5ku7r.jpg

uDS6vwU.jpg

kkMKWex.jpg

5LDWXrl.jpg

ujm9KcJ.jpg

XZ0nWzD.jpg

s1CCPLP.jpg

MGuErZK.jpg

gSq6qsA.jpg

fGhXzwD.jpg

FsEaJB6.jpg

ZUWfJ82.jpg

laUQrph.jpg

S3MsbbG.jpg

IFJmp0a.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

makes sence. Why no line haul transfers if 411 is running 2 lanes?

Atlanta 402 has a Metro Linehaul Board....and road work will be covered by bids...but I am told CNC and NSH will have extra miles on their turns with freight to THAT are, and IND will have extra miles on their laydown for freight to that point. It is about 30-35 miles south of Atlanta 402 and will be an EOL terminal in the Atlanta area...I know those 86 spots will fill fast, as many live on the south side and will cut their commute time to work in half.....KK

Atlanta 402 has a Metro Linehaul Board....and road work will be covered by bids...but I am told CNC and NSH will have extra miles on their turns with freight to THAT are, and IND will have extra miles on their laydown for freight to that point. It is about 30-35 miles south of Atlanta 402 and will be an EOL terminal in the Atlanta area...I know those 86 spots will fill fast, as many live on the south side and will cut their commute time to work in half.....KK
One road board to run how many terminals?

Maybe the company can't run enough pts out of MMarietta fast enough that they feel the nneed to open that other terminal.Plus KK is hawking the PTS board in Marietta out of sight out of mind
??.....PTS cannot run in or out of EOL terminals......breakbulks only..."hawking the PTS board?".....KK

Kennesaw Kid, post: 1066389, member: 159"]??.....PTS cannot run in or out of EOL terminals......breakbulks only..."hawking the PTS board?".....KK[/QUOTE]
Someone has to keep an eye out for Pts.Guess in some places it's not very hard

Hey Kid,
Was 411 shut down all this time or did we kick someone out of there?

NO....YRCW needed the money and sold the terminal (FedEx) that was Roadway 411....the "new 411" is a few miles down the road being worked on and is to be ready by the September COO implementation date.....KK

NO....YRCW needed the money and sold the terminal (FedEx) that was Roadway 411....the "new 411" is a few miles down the road being worked on and is to be ready by the September COO implementation date.....KK
So we spent money to buy land and build a new terminal? DAMN!
YO! Overland Park! 158 could use 40-50 more doors!!! Hint Hint!!!