ABF | New change of ops

I heard from a Carlisle driver the change was put on hold because they couldn’t get drivers in place. Does anyone know if they still had the hearing and what happened?
They passed it already. All the halls got their deal according to our hall anyway. None of this goes in effect tell late next month anyway.

I'm sure the Carolina supplement could have changed since I worked.
Even back in the 50s, we were required to take a meal period between the 4th and 6th hr.
On our slip seats, we swapped tractors and trailers never drove the same tractor.
I'm not familiar with the UE driver term.
2 years ago my bid was a meet and turn and they wanted us to swap tractors also but we just chose to drop instead.. we tried to charge for the drop and hook but that didn’t work, but we were ok with it because honestly who wants to set all their crap up again and for free 5x’s a week? For that you just drop & hook for free..

2 years ago my bid was a meet and turn and they wanted us to swap tractors also but we just chose to drop instead.. we tried to charge for the drop and hook but that didn’t work, but we were ok with it because honestly who wants to set all their crap up again and for free 5x’s a week? For that you just drop & hook for free..
We gave the first hour at the turn point, after that, we were on the clock until your man arrived