Estes | new compensation package

UncleRob

TB Lurker
Credits
Word on the street is big raise coming your way. 0.0375 com increase ,detention pay after 1/2 hour break ,no more bunk houses .

ha ha. the sad thing is that they have people that believes that.they will leave just enough meat on the bone to keep you coming back.with so many good people leaving and being replaced with people with little or no experience you think they would wake up/

superbird_silver_fall1950x864.jpg

Eat ur hearts out Dukes of H***ard!

Meep Meep!

No way man I like the Bunk houses, and if I gotta use them then everyone after me should have to also, plus it saves the company money, hell that might be why I got my well I don't remember how many belt buckles I've gotten now..

i heard today from a reliable source that linehaul was 2 cent a mile, eighteen dollar drop n hook, three hundred dollar holliday pay and fifhteen hundred a week on vacation pay. dont hold me to this it is only what i heard.

i heard today from a reliable source that linehaul was 2 cent a mile, eighteen dollar drop n hook, three hundred dollar holliday pay and fifhteen hundred a week on vacation pay. dont hold me to this it is only what i heard.

Don't worry, we don't hold anything against anybody, when it comes to the freight industry... It's become one big lie after another...