Estes | new compensation package

Supposed to have a state of the union thingamajig soon. Might just be a 1-800 hotline pre-recorded meeting.

Supposed to have a state of the union thingamajig soon. Might just be a 1-800 hotline pre-recorded meeting.

Most are saying starting Wednesday,, As long as the TM has had everyone see it by Friday at the end or beginning of your shift... 2 cents on the mile.. $18 D/H.. $300 a day for holiday and vacation... Or that's what I've been hearing....

Most are saying starting Wednesday,, As long as the TM has had everyone see it by Friday at the end or beginning of your shift... 2 cents on the mile.. $18 D/H.. $300 a day for holiday and vacation... Or that's what I've been hearing....

Good Deal!!!!. I'll let Santa Know I wanna M3 Bimmer For Christmas

I Think We Can Bank On The 2 Cents And $9 Each Set. Not Sure About Everything Else. Should Know More Sunday

Can someone tell me starting line haul pay, insurance cost and how long it takes to get it, how long away from home, assigned trucks, new drivers have to run wild? thanks!!! p.s Chicago region

Starting Linehaul pay is .4785. You'll get a step increase every 6 months for 3 years. We top out at .5585. We are supposed to get a raise effective January so that will change. You're out 5 and off 2. My insurance for my whole family is about $75 per week, deducted pre-tax. Takes 90 days. Assigned tractor. Yes, you'll run wild for a while.

Can someone tell me starting line haul pay, insurance cost and how long it takes to get it, how long away from home, assigned trucks, new drivers have to run wild? thanks!!! p.s Chicago region

I do not know what you mean by Chicago region, but they are opening a new terminal somewhere on the North side suburbs you might want to check into that. Cause extra board linehaul nowadays is spread out from MON TO THURS START DAYS, not fun if you have a family.