Yellow | New contract

Personal responsibility.
It's not the job of the country to make life choices for the citizens who are hardworking uneducated labor.
It's the job of the individual to make himself employable. Get an education, learn a trade, show up on time, rested, sober and ready to work, don't cover your face with tattoos and piercings and you will be successful. If you depend on someone else, like your union or employer, to fund your retirement, if you expect your employer to be in business forever, you will fail. Your choices are what make you employable and financially secure.
Glat you covered that, I was just going out the door to get a tattoo.

If they do. Yellow should think about a last final push before it really goes under the water. Full pension and $4 raise and knock that 2 tier wages. Start your new drivers at full pay scale and hire the drivers they want and need (pick and choose)
Yeah FXF is letting a bunch of good experienced drivers go. Should have plenty to choose from.

We gave enough already first it was 5 years then they needed 5 more years we gave them millions of Dollars the banks helped the government helped them you can’t help this company every one has tried .like I’ve said many many times until you change the people running this company it doesn’t matter how much money they get they will not Make it .they spend more time on truck Driving rodeo they got money for that unreal

I thought the contract says $2.12/hr for and 8 hour day.
And that is what they are putting in.
What do people think they are supposed to be putting in, and what are they actually putting in at other places?
Well they are currently putting in. 53 cents an an hour. (75% discount) You have to remember, Yellow, does not abide by any contract, unless there are concessions.