Averitt | New Daycabs in Nashville !

The truck on the left that says Averett Express on the flairing looks like a truck from Palm Express out of Sunrise Florida. This used to be a partnership with Averett but i believe that now it is owned by Averett.

Orlando got 2,when I asked was told DEDICATED got them...LTL is supposed to get 2. Spoke with the shop boss at KNX...he told me that KNX is getting 8..Soooo.... Iceman looks like you'll be getting yours soon!

The truck on the left that says Averett Express on the flairing looks like a truck from Palm Express out of Sunrise Florida. This used to be a partnership with Averett but i believe that now it is owned by Averett.

Those trucks you saw with the Palm Express stickers on the fairings...were purchased by Palm Express from Nacarto...They are EX 1st Fleet trucks. I was in Mia when they took delvr...they are really nice units.

Those in Nas. that AR saw are CMH Flooring dedicated trucks. Still waiting on mine, cleaned out and ready :)

They need to make ready the sleepers before all of those drivers say the hell with it and quit. Trading in sleeper trucks with a little over 400k on them. But shuttle singles are left to drive crap.

I hear that MFS is getting some tonight. Still nothing at our house but I think it's the fault of the sorry terminal manager we have as I bet he has chosen to refuse them because it goes against his P&L. He doesn't have to drive this old junk up and down the road so what does he care.

We got 1 new volvo in nor last week. They gave it to the driver whose truck was taken, which is the way we had always done things in the past. Last night we find out that the svc director decided to assign new trucks on seniority, regardless of whose truck was taken. I'm curious to hear if this is being done at other svc's.

It is the way it is now done in MFS and the way it should be done system wide. We always did it by seniority at my house but it has been 6 years since we got a new tractor.,

If you give a new tractor for one being replaced, 6 of us lost our tractors last fall and were stuck in the reject junk. How would you work that? Seniority is how they should be assigned...ALWAYS!

Yeah, I lost mine also. On the verge of 800,000 again, so I will probably go into a third tractor before my number comes up.

I love how I see all of these newbies and teams in brand new sleeper trucks and have traded up to several new ones over the years as I arrive on the yard in my 2006 model pink Freightliner. I think I have more years than the total combined of the truckload drivers on a yard at any given time. Ah yes... For the Good Times!

I love how I see all of these newbies and teams in brand new sleeper trucks and have traded up to several new ones over the years as I arrive on the yard in my 2006 model pink Freightliner. I think I have more years than the total combined of the truckload drivers on a yard at any given time. Ah yes... For the Good Times!
I feel for you poor underpaid Shuttle drivers who are FORCED to drive one of those PINK trucks""""NOT""!:crybaby:Once the sun goes down nobody see's you anyways.:hysterical:

I know..That's why we seldom wear those ugly uniforms because nobody sees us anyway. We just breeze by the truckstops that are loaded down with those solar powered TL trucks that for some reason can only run in the daytime. :ShakeHandsNah:

Gooid news! I spent this past week broke down in NASH.....There are at least 25...21xxx waiting to be issued sitting there. BTW most of those T/L trucks in the truckstops are probally fixen to start rolling after sleeping all day. I do most of my running at nite.

Those 25 will most likely be sent elsewhere and not to my barn. Piece of crap terminal manager that is more concerned about his bottom line that he doesn't want the cost of a new tractor on his P&L statement. POS.

I spoke with a SHUTTLE driver at nashville this week...he has a NEW 21xxx....just loves it..says that it flattens out hills. Told me that the longer wheelbase give a superb ride!

I've heard the same thing. I have also heard that some have manual trannys and others have automatics. If I were to ever get one, I would prefer the manual.

I love mine, manual, and rides great, 7.2-7.4 mpg every week, dash computer matches doing the math at the pump.