TForce | New decals Los

I think it goes back to Overnite selling its soul to UPS ...
UPS didn't sell its own soul, the devil is in the details and originated with the
buyout of overnite.

Now, look at the "soul" Shut down of CF with Con-Way...and now the xpo employees
complain?

As Joey B would say..."Come On, Man!" Can I get Hunter on the board??
Please, They are out from under UPS and will be doing things their way. There are a lot of jobs out there to choose from now...

Please, They are out from under UPS and will be doing things their way. There are a lot of jobs out there to choose from now...
We are in a contracted agreement for the next 5 years to provide service to UPS with the TFI CEO stating that he envisions a bigger relationship with UPS "our friends in the south" in the near future and these are facts, so can you explain what you are texting about?? Do you even think about what you text or just a turbo hurry to add nothing and smartazz reply? I bet on the latter.....smh.

We are in a contracted agreement for the next 5 years to provide service to UPS with the TFI CEO stating that he envisions a bigger relationship with UPS "our friends in the south" in the near future and these are facts, so can you explain what you are texting about?? Do you even think about what you text or just a turbo hurry to add nothing and smartazz reply? I bet on the latter.....smh.
I see things haven't changed much... lol!

Might as well be the same dam company place is a joke we got guys smoking on the dock the favorites can do whatever they want tm knows it goes on sup let's it go on and one of them flicked the but by the dumpster area and it caught on fire you could see the smoke from the other end of the dock it wasnt anything to big put out quickly but the dock sup just laughed about it said the guy was trying to burn the place down the sup smokes on the doc pu ramp wont get up to come out open doors for us to load yells at me threatens me with write ups because I told her it's not my job to chase you down to get doors open half the time she out smoking on her cell phone talking or playing games eating we have to sup now doing about 270 to 300 bills on outbound and cant even get doors open nothing but a dam fight everyday just to do our freaking jobs no call no shows guys taking off whenever they want pick and choose who they harass terminal is out of control roof leaks bad forklifts down scales broke but good news they made there numbers that's why they still have there jobs forget what a toxic unhealthy environment it is
This guy just accurately described most freight barns. Be thankful if your workplace is even remotely better than this guy’s daily struggle.