SEFL | New Driver

Been with SEFL for 9 years and I love it....... Could not ask for a better then the Cassels to have as owners they are genuine and care about their people, believe me I know.

Job

I got on in Amarillo,TX as a city driver. I am very optimistic on my future there,as I have heard great things from several people,thanks for the kind words guys! I was told I had to probably go to Houston for orientation,I am assuming it will be all week long,I think he told me but I forgot how many days...

I got on in Amarillo,TX as a city driver. I am very optimistic on my future there,as I have heard great things from several people,thanks for the kind words guys! I was told I had to probably go to Houston for orientation,I am assuming it will be all week long,I think he told me but I forgot how many days...

congrats man, send me a pm if you want me to change your name

Thanks Jeff,I feel a load of bricks have been lifted. I wish all of my fellow Fedex Freight drivers a bright and prosperous future,I just had to get out. I sent a submission form for the username,if that will do,I wasn't sure how to do it..??

congrats man, send me a pm if you want me to change your name