SEFL | New Driver

False Prophets??? You are sadly mistaken my friend... I have worked fro them for 9 years and know them personally and you could not be further from the truth. I believe you have a bad taste for some thing you did not them. I do not know for sure but that has been my expierence.

Welcome to the boards theman13, fishntx. I have several friends at SEFL and they are sure proud of how the owners have strong Christian values and are not afraid to hide it.

Yes that is what I was saying, do not know what mr. fishintx is talking about or what his deal is... I know I am happpy!

False Prophets??? You are sadly mistaken my friend... I have worked fro them for 9 years and know them personally and you could not be further from the truth. I believe you have a bad taste for some thing you did not them. I do not know for sure but that has been my expierence.
You may be right I may have spoken out of line.
maybe it was local management, would twist scripture in his meetings to try to validate his point.

For example one meeting he used the story of the men working for the talent then complaining at pay time. Then the TM would encourage ppl to work off the clock, hmm i didnt agree to work for free.

Another time a guy lost his mother and his productivity dropped, what did the TM do?
Talk to him? Encourage him? Try to assist in any way? Nope pulled him off a route that he was on for 2 yrs then about a month later told him he could go back on it if productivity increase.

In the first situation HR was called and nothing happened but a witch hunt to find out who called. Hence I assumed that this was accepted by the company. I'm sorry I jumped to that conclusion.

Lastly, in this case Christianity isn't about talking it, it's about living it.

Best wishes

Rotating days off...already?..

any update hows it going so far?

It is a lot better than when I was with Fedex Freight....we ARE rotating guys on days off ,I have been getting one day off about every 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. Which I can live with that. I was wondering if it has come to this at other centers as well?

that good to hear, did you end up moving to Amarillo? I see the Lubbock terminal has a city driver position open, I am thinking about applying or I might apply at SEFL in Amarillo, just not ready to move to Amarillo if I am offered a job! I see alot of SEFL guys over here during the day! I am glad things are better for you over there!

yeah,I moved to Amarillo...If you are talking about city positions for Fedex Freight in LBB,I think they posted that because they HAVE to. I have talked to a couple friends of mine and they forced two to the city there(from the road drivers). As far as I know,they aren't needing a third. But Keep your fingers crossed ,I think SEFL will be opening a center there sometime next year.

i dont like to talk about other peoples beliefs,but at most of the terminals and SC is different than others but
the last thing on any CCM mind is about being a christian company.dont preach being a christian company
and then allow your MGR"S to treat your employee"s like dirt.if the company is so much a christian company
then why so many lies? CCM:S and dispatcher"s lying to customer"s,showing inbound and outbound closing
on time which never happens,and then the company giving these terminal"s awards for 99.0 percent on time.
come on someone look at this,if you are closing your inbound out at 9am then why is driver"s not leaving the
yard till 1030 or 11oo am?same with outbound they close it everynight at 8pm and give the driver:s there paper
work and the driver goes out to hook up and to find out the trailers aint even loaded.someone going to get hurt.

congrats driver,anything we can do to help just ask,most people on here are good, honest and hard working.You got nothing to prove work at ur own pace ,be careful out there

dont think fedex is the only back stabbers,there all over southeastern and at are terminal it is easy to find
them cause you pick one person you think is telling what you say and you tell them somthing with know
one else around and 9 times out of 10 you will be called in the office and told someone told me that you
said and then look at the ccm and say call a certain person in the office cause he is the only one i said
it to,to see if he would come tell you and he did. ccm will look at you and say go ahead and get ready for
for your route/