R&L | New equipment orders

I think they gave up on caring about their company. I used to like working here at R+L....but now I just pass my days away just waiting for the week to end and collect my $$$. Working at R+HELL is just that....HELL. They are only concerned about their precious numbers.

JMO

I was actually considering going to work at R&L until I found out that the former president of Holland, B Zimmerman is running R&L..I would never work for this "IDIOT" ever again.Glad I found this out before taking the job. This guy is truly a piece of crap. No wonder everyone there hates there job.

A buddy of mine's son just started at R&L about a month ago. He said he drove a "new" truck the other night that only had 100,000 miles on it. It was a cornbinder, and since I haven't seen any Prostar or Transtars running up and down the interstate near Greenville, SC it leads me to believe the odometer had rolled over. But you never know....btw...the truck popped a turbo 6 miles before the Charlotte, NC terminal. Hope you guys do get some new tractors....your company and mine both need them.

I was actually considering going to work at R&L until I found out that the former president of Holland, B Zimmerman is running R&L..I would never work for this "IDIOT" ever again.Glad I found this out before taking the job. This guy is truly a piece of crap. No wonder everyone there hates there job.

richard, how come in this post you say you'd never work for r&l because of zimmerman and in alot of your other posts it sounds like you do work for r&l ??

just curious did anybody else pick up on this or is it just me???

This is the thread he started on "Fed X Freight on 8/15

"Which is the best company....
I have put my application in with all the LTL's. I have heard Fed-Ex or Con-Way is the best place to go...I have an interview with R&L, not sure about them, have heard some negative lately...I would like to work at Fed-Ex, should I go with R&L if they offer me the job? "

Nah,I know who it is even though he shall remain anonymous and he isn't a troll,just having a little fun would be my guess.

Well here is the deal...I work for R&L...No, I mean I don't work for R&L......I mean I love R&L........Oops I mean I used to love to work at R&L.....I mean, You'll just have to guess....I mean Zimmerman sux....Oh well, you'll just have to wonder.....I mean I work for Averitt.......I mean I work for ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!