TForce | New Equipment, Revenue Generating Terminals Part Of TForce Freight’s Plan

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits

Updating the fleet will reduce maintenance costs, improve safety and translate to happier drivers. The company also wants to immediately focus on reducing cargo claims, which are currently too high at about 1%, Bedard noted. He would like to see that sliced in half in short order.​

Sounds promising. Cargo claims are huge...there is really no accountability. I’m constantly recouping freight to deliver to customer in hopes they accept it.
Deliver bar stock steel bent.....bottles of glass broken, powdered goods spilling and not recouped...etc.. the list goes on.

New Equipment, Revenue Generating Terminals Part Of TForce Freight’s Plan

Sounds promising. Cargo claims are huge...there is really no accountability. I’m constantly recouping freight to deliver to customer in hopes they accept it.
Deliver bar stock steel bent.....bottles of glass broken, powdered goods spilling and not recouped...etc.. the list goes on.

New Equipment, Revenue Generating Terminals Part Of TForce Freight’s Plan
Rarely see anyone recoup anything, yank it off, mash it on. "It came in like that", "I don't have time to fix it", "not my job", I've heard it all...
Revolving door on hub dockworkers, time to put a quality wage to get quality part, and full-timers...