Yellow | New Equipment

cityman

TB Lurker
Credits
Now that the company has tapped into the federal loan money and buying new equipment, has any new trucks or trailers been delivered with the new Yellow branding ? Will the company continue to buy white tractors or return to the Swamp Holly Orange color scheme ?

Now that the company has tapped into the federal loan money and buying new equipment, has any new trucks or trailers been delivered with the new Yellow branding ? Will the company continue to buy white tractors or return to the Swamp Holly Orange color scheme ?
I've seen 2 yellow tractors in Tucson, AZ and they were an old international and older Vol

I seen 5 new peterbuilts with new penn on them in camphill

Heard the new trucks are going to have these 15% bigger Mirrors on them & speed rated at 46 mph !
29-091511-3_l.jpg

I assume when the merger is complete a heat gun will be used to remove the operated by stickers. That will officially end the brands.
As I have been informed, the tractors will be marked with the Yellow brand and the susubsidiaries will be under the brand.

Last edited: