Yellow | New Equipment

Only if you actually pull the third trailer, I hear they'll even pay extra if you pull them down the Jersey turnpike and get away with it :biglaugh:
My fantasy for my last day driving was to run Thruway doubles down off the NY Thruway at Suffern and continue down Rt17 in Jersey to see how far I could go before being stopped. But since no one I've worked for in recent years runs Thruway doubles I may have to try that with triples somewhere in the area. :smile new:

49 series tractors are licensed to pull triple trailers. The numbering system is to notate the license for the tractors. Example 48 series tractors are licensed to run triples on the Indiana and Ohio turn pikes
What's the R-N-D on the dash? Please don't tell me the trans. Always liked the nine and ten speeds. The six and seven were a joke. I really like the truck I drive now in the fall hauling grain. 450 Pete 13 speed. Roll on big mama!

My fantasy for my last day driving was to run Thruway doubles down off the NY Thruway at Suffern and continue down Rt17 in Jersey to see how far I could go before being stopped. But since no one I've worked for in recent years runs Thruway doubles I may have to try that with triples somewhere in the area. :smile new:
I know a few guys that got away with pulling triples down to Akron about 15 miles off Ohio Turnpike I don't know if they missed exit for the pad, forget they were pulling triples or weren't paying attention they made it! Back in the day someone pulled a set of triples all the way to the old Ridge terminal about 40 miles from Indiana toll road

IMG951812004001.md.jpg